Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Chevalei the Hand" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68980
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 19-May-08 09:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68980, "(DELETED) [None] Chevalei the Hand"

Mon May 19 21:25:42 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Chevalei perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Micrifa (Guest)Tue 20-May-08 01:46 AM

#68981, "GLWYN."
In response to Reply #0

Because this one sure didn't full sac me like you told me and some others you'd do WHEN you killed me.

*two middle fingers straight at you*

Chevalei (Guest)Tue 20-May-08 02:17 AM

#68983, "RE: GLWYN"
In response to Reply #1

When you grow a sack and can leave your guild or obscure explore area and stop spamming *dash* (which doesn't really work much better at 100% than it does at 75% just fyi, even for possible chase triggers) let me know.

In the meantime I have plenty cooked up for you, but chances are I won't have to do a thing, distention and levelling will eventually put you in range of the full saccing goodie hordes for me, if some orc or fire AP doesn't get you first.

I was a non-thug thief. I do less than one third the damage output you can put out and you *ganged me down* with the premier decked levelsitter, and then whatever I said apparently scared you to save whatever shinies you had because you sure as hell teleported fast when you realized I wasn't ready for cherry-picking. GFG, hypocrite.

I was frustrated. So I said some ####. I had every right to be considering you had every opportunity to, oh, I dunno, try to bash me down and return the favor like anyone with a sack would have.

I got nothing more to say to you or anyone else. I deleted because I underestimated how many thief points I had left over and picked an utterly ineffective edge, at which point I gave up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68980 Previous topic | Next topic