Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Chevalei the Hand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68980
68980, (DELETED) [None] Chevalei the Hand
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 19 21:25:42 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Chevalei perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76
68981, GLWYN.
Posted by Micrifa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Because this one sure didn't full sac me like you told me and some others you'd do WHEN you killed me.

*two middle fingers straight at you*
68983, RE: GLWYN
Posted by Chevalei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you grow a sack and can leave your guild or obscure explore area and stop spamming *dash* (which doesn't really work much better at 100% than it does at 75% just fyi, even for possible chase triggers) let me know.

In the meantime I have plenty cooked up for you, but chances are I won't have to do a thing, distention and levelling will eventually put you in range of the full saccing goodie hordes for me, if some orc or fire AP doesn't get you first.

I was a non-thug thief. I do less than one third the damage output you can put out and you *ganged me down* with the premier decked levelsitter, and then whatever I said apparently scared you to save whatever shinies you had because you sure as hell teleported fast when you realized I wasn't ready for cherry-picking. GFG, hypocrite.

I was frustrated. So I said some ####. I had every right to be considering you had every opportunity to, oh, I dunno, try to bash me down and return the favor like anyone with a sack would have.

I got nothing more to say to you or anyone else. I deleted because I underestimated how many thief points I had left over and picked an utterly ineffective edge, at which point I gave up.