Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Initiat..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68209
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Apr-08 08:15 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68209, "(DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Initiate of the Veil"

Sat Apr 26 21:13:55 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Goarang perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply It's already time to say, Dwoggurd, 28-Apr-08 02:34 PM, #40
Reply you'll never know. I'm just a newb anyway >=) nt, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 02:43 PM, #42
     Reply Don't let me think, Dwoggurd, 28-Apr-08 03:02 PM, #49
          Reply ROFL what a lame.., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 05:58 PM, #46
               Reply Lame n/t, Elhe (Guest), 28-Apr-08 06:18 PM, #47
                    Reply Your response here could only be worse..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 06:22 PM, #48
                         Reply You don't really want it, Elhe (Guest), 28-Apr-08 06:29 PM, #50
                              Reply lmao (really), Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 06:42 PM, #53
                                   Reply And we're locked, having hit maximum stupid. (n/t), Valguarnera, 28-Apr-08 06:46 PM, #52
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Inger (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:31 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:42 PM, #37
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Eshval, 28-Apr-08 11:47 AM, #31
Reply May or may not have been worth it, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:37 PM, #35
Reply I could never quite figure you out., Fendril (Guest), 28-Apr-08 11:37 AM, #30
Reply Perceptive, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:34 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Praeto (Guest), 28-Apr-08 10:40 AM, #24
Reply Ding!, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 10:55 AM, #27
     Reply RE: Ding!, Praeto (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:39 PM, #36
          Reply RE: Ding!, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:45 PM, #38
Reply What I saw..., Some Dwarf (Guest), 28-Apr-08 09:56 AM, #22
Reply People had mixed opinions, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 10:51 AM, #26
Reply LOL. You know what, I was about to hook you up with al..., DaBull (Guest), 28-Apr-08 11:14 AM, #29
     Reply Haha no problem I guess? CF is great. Keep going nt, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:30 PM, #32
Reply RE: What I saw..., Ash (Guest), 28-Apr-08 02:37 PM, #41
     Reply RE: What I saw..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 02:44 PM, #43
          Reply Not bitching, exactly., Ash (Guest), 28-Apr-08 03:35 PM, #44
               Reply yeah I feel you, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 05:57 PM, #45
Reply Disliked the Char a great deal, and the player behind i..., Zen, 28-Apr-08 08:22 AM, #10
Reply RE: Disliked the Char a great deal, and the player behi..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:27 AM, #11
Reply And I was going to quit, too! Thanks for fueling my fir..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:58 AM, #20
Reply Kinda smells like Rogue in here. -nt-, Mek (Guest), 28-Apr-08 06:36 PM, #51
Reply Omg, Guy Playing Vid Game, Looses a line of text from h..., Krilcov K (Guest), 28-Apr-08 09:58 AM, #23
Reply I'm so glad you're gone, Tarynaru (Guest), 27-Apr-08 05:11 PM, #6
Reply RE: I'm so glad you're gone, Isildur, 27-Apr-08 06:10 PM, #7
Reply The thing about full loots is:, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 27-Apr-08 08:59 PM, #8
     Reply I'm just glad I got to rape him after his fruitless ass..., DaBull (Guest), 27-Apr-08 10:22 PM, #9
     Reply RE: I'm just glad I got to rape him after his fruitless..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:29 AM, #14
          Reply Umm, no, that's not lame. Me the player wasn't really ..., DaBull (Guest), 28-Apr-08 11:12 AM, #28
               Reply Oh... my bad, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 12:49 PM, #39
     Reply RE: The thing about full loots is:, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:29 AM, #13
Reply RE: I'm so glad you're gone, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:27 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Ash (Guest), 27-Apr-08 01:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:30 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., N.B. (Guest), 27-Apr-08 10:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Draekon (Guest), 27-Apr-08 04:38 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:36 AM, #17
Reply Thank you for speaking to me like a human being, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:35 AM, #16
     Reply Although it was fun playing with you, I got the same vi..., Venecfis (Guest), 28-Apr-08 09:49 AM, #21
          Reply I agree. Thanks nt, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 10:45 AM, #25
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Magus_Guest (Guest), 26-Apr-08 09:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..., Mizfara (Guest), 26-Apr-08 11:58 PM, #2
     Reply LMAO no dangeroomer, that isn't why, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:43 AM, #19
     Reply AW MAN, Goarang (Guest), 28-Apr-08 08:41 AM, #18

DwoggurdMon 28-Apr-08 02:34 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68302, "It's already time to say"
In response to Reply #0

who was the player.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 02:43 PM

#68305, "you'll never know. I'm just a newb anyway >=) nt"
In response to Reply #40

yea right...

DwoggurdMon 28-Apr-08 06:29 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68309, "Don't let me think"
In response to Reply #42

that you are ashamed for what you did.
Why hide?

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 05:58 PM

#68316, "ROFL what a lame.."
In response to Reply #49

a narcisstic lame on top of that, for you to assume i care AT ALL what you think.

I'm not saying it because I don't need bozos like you focusing attention on what really doesn't matter at all. Why give the public more things to talk (aka bitch) about?

Just play the game and have fun. If I made it less fun for you, I deleted the char, so who cares?

You guys need to toughen up a little bit.

Elhe (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 06:18 PM

#68317, "Lame n/t"
In response to Reply #46

n/t

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 06:22 PM

#68318, "Your response here could only be worse..."
In response to Reply #47

if you said "yo momma"

I don't concern myself with the OOC aspects of the game. #### who you are. Roll a character and see me in the fields.

Elhe (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 06:29 PM

#68319, "You don't really want it"
In response to Reply #48

because I will pwn your ass. as well as I pwned ass of your assassin

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:15 PM

#68321, "lmao (really)"
In response to Reply #50

"you don't really want it" <--- e-thugging it? *dead*

only guys without girlfriends or social lives use the word pwn. And only funny style "men" want to pwn "ass".

You killed my assassin? Great for you. Must have ####ted on a few of your dangeroom friends for you to care so much to come to my thread and make frivilous comments, but such is the life of a LAME.

On the other hand, you did manage to amuse me with your vain attempts at forum intimidation. However, like I said, I don't really care. #### you and who are you. See me in the Fields.

ValguarneraMon 28-Apr-08 06:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
#68322, "And we're locked, having hit maximum stupid. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #53

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Inger (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:31 PM

#68294, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

You had some bad luck trying to assassinate me the first few times. Then you managed to get me back. That first time you did was really well done. I am certain its not an easy place to stalk in. I actually liked having conversations with you. Thanks for returning the favor with the gear.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:42 PM

#68298, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #33

yea no problem. Even after that time I got ganked by two ragers and an Imperial near the village and we both ended up getting full looted, and I said I would strip all ragers bare, I could never bring myself to do it. It's just not my style to take and sac adamantite bracers and #### like that unless I'm REALLY pressed for the money and I think I can get the stuff off at shoppies, or you SERIOUSLY pissed my character off and I just wanna be a prick.

You were one of the few people I actually FEARED stalking. The whole time I'd think, I gotta do this right, or I'm dead. And 2 out of the 3 times, when I missed, I was dead. You're probably the strongest rager I fought out of everybody. You would just tear through me like it wasn't ####. I think Drognund permalagged me and riposted me with DEMOS and such to death (with ####ty armor too... is that the leader weapon, cabal powers, legacies, or what?), but nobody could completely demolish me quite like you lol It actually made it fun to go after you because I could just be like... oh well I missed I'll try again soon. It was more like... oh #### I missed I'm gonna have to re-armor a little bit and wait to unghost lol

Anyway you were again one of the few people I could take shots at without them getting all bitchy. Probably because you KNEW (and again, you were one of the FEW people) that I would never try to fight you straight up because it was just suicide. Keep pushing man. If you delete I'd be pissed. Good character.

EshvalMon 28-Apr-08 11:47 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
#68292, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

I had been keeping an eye on you since you left the Chasm. I was devising a couple of immteractions, but sadly I never got the chance.

Luck

eshval@carrionfields.com

A whole new day, a whole new set of possibilities. - MacGyver

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:37 PM

#68296, "May or may not have been worth it"
In response to Reply #31

since you were planning immteractions, you must have read my roles, and realized (I hope) that even though I had some decent ideas and actually a cornerstone for what I wanted to do, I could never quite figure out which way I wanted to go with it, and thus, my RP suffered greatly. Thanks for at least thinking about giving me a chance, though. I'll be back. I think this time i'm just going to make some basic notes in my role. Whenever I make roles like that they become too specific for me to stick to. I'm more of the get a general concept and let the character play itself type. The RP becomes a lot more natural and it makes the character easier to play, especially through the rough times.

Anyway, thanks again.

Fendril (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 11:37 AM

#68291, "I could never quite figure you out."
In response to Reply #0

In the end, Fendril had decided that your goal was to kiss up to him so that I would never think you committed a crime. Thing was, I knew you committed at least two but I had no proof. And I so wanted too warrent you just because I knew you were trying to get away with it. I figured it was just a matter of time. Now we'll never know. I never saw any of the full loots or anything, but I was fully expecting you to one day take a swipe at my neck. Guess I'll never know that one either. Good luck with your next.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:34 PM

#68295, "Perceptive"
In response to Reply #30

I definately was the one who killed the Elf right before you logged in that one time. After we talked though, honestly, I tried not to attack people in the cities. You're right, though. I have would eventually tried to catch you at the tree and down you. I just hate tribunal, even OOC, and this is after playing a few myself. I just hate the cabal. It does play an inherent part in CF roleplaying, however, so I deal with it. Usually by killing magistrates any chance I get. That's just me being honest.

Goarang the characterhated tribunals because, well, he was chaotic. That and the fact they were always giving him away while he was stalking. You were pretty cool about it though. You're another one I've known over the course of two characters, and I actually like you. I just hate Tribs. Keep up the good work, though.

Praeto (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 10:40 AM

#68281, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

In My interactions with you I could definatly tell when you turned the corner in your char from RP char to Murder char and Previous to Murder char it seemed interesting to talk to you.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 10:55 AM

#68286, "Ding!"
In response to Reply #24

Yea and it sucked. Even though I was damn good at assassinate and had a lot of fun PKing heads up, I couldn't shaek the fact that I had lost complete sight of what I really wanted to do with the character, and just ended it. Was cool helping you retrieve that one time.

I actually had an interesting thought about Nexus in my role, which made me go after a few of your guys (which was taken badly OOC on their parts. I could tell by the IC response). I would have played it out a lot better had I remained in Scion but it didn't pan out.

Anyway thanks for recognizing what happened instead of being like "hey you SUCK guy!" lol. I enjoyed your character with, what.. two characters now? Pretty solid. Keep up the good work.

Praeto (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:39 PM

#68297, "RE: Ding!"
In response to Reply #27

Yeah that was a fun retrieval, I'm the only Nexun on, four or five imperial heroes including Kostyan, Korneul, Ijerga, and a few others and I managed to duo inside thier cents before they called them, I ask you to come tiger claw the Vanquisher for me, you come up, Pay the cents to get past them(why arent people willing to do this, outside the fortress, outlanders and the village, there's nothing that says you cant pay them off to get past them if no one is there defending them) and you run up Tiger claw, We proceed to take the key back with the imperials none the wiser that we were ever there or that they lost the Key, They never re raided to get it back or made any indication they ever noticed it was gone.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:45 PM

#68299, "RE: Ding!"
In response to Reply #36

people complain about commerce... I say screw those idiots. I think the imms have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to include all kinds of shoppies in the new areas as well as the barter system and stuff like that. I don't think I killed a single Centurion the entire span of my character. But yea that was cool. I learned to always tiger claw at the end of the fight too, so that they get no echo at all. I think that would be buku cool for a rager. To just pop up on an unexpecting enemy with resist and deathblow cranking and have them wonder how the hell it happened.

Some Dwarf (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 09:56 AM

#68278, "What I saw..."
In response to Reply #0

Only fought you a few times and you beat my ass. Here are my thoughts.

1. You actually seemed evil. You did response to my tells, and from your tone and what you said I knew I had to watch out for you.
2. You didn't gangbang. You weren't part of Team EvilTM.
3. You weren't some pathetic newb slaying mage with a fistful of wands up his butt. Either of us could have won our fights and you just out-fought me.

I don't know what really did to piss everyone else off. You seemed okay to me.

Peace.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 10:51 AM

#68284, "People had mixed opinions"
In response to Reply #22

See Venecfis's goodbye thread. That pretty much summed up how I thought most people would/should have saw my character.

But then again you have to take THIS into consideration.

Most people were only on the receiving end of an assassination or a PK, and thus, the bitchassness you see running rampant in my goodbye thread.

Everybody who actually interacted with me outside of the realm of RP has at least something other than "hey guy you sucked" to say.

Point blank period the character was, indeed, a failure. I'll admit that. But it wasn't near as bad as people made it out to be.

Anyway I think I have a good idea of who your character is, and you play pretty solid. I enjoyed bumping heads with you. One of the few people I could do that with, without them getting all emo on me.

Thanks for the compliments, and good luck and all that good stuff.

DaBull (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 11:14 AM

#68289, "LOL. You know what, I was about to hook you up with al..."
In response to Reply #26

But as said earlier, you didn't respond to tells then tried to land assassinates on me, so, umm, thanks for making me start playing again?

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:30 PM

#68293, "Haha no problem I guess? CF is great. Keep going nt"
In response to Reply #29

nt

Ash (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 02:37 PM

#68303, "RE: What I saw..."
In response to Reply #22

I'd say doing things like looting all he could of someone who died to a rager whiel retreiving while he is a ghost after being "friendly" with that person qualifies as a reason people hate him. From the sounds of it, I am not the only one he did that to.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 02:44 PM

#68307, "RE: What I saw..."
In response to Reply #41

From the sounds of it everybody else is pissed I assassinated them.

Also I was chaotic evil... why wouldn't I do something like that?

That's a big problem I had with a lot of so-called allies I turned on. They were playing evils like goodies. All extra friendly and nice and ####. At some point you have to put yourself as a player aside and actually PLAY YOUR CHARACTER.

With that said, at the point I looted you, I had forsaken all my RP and was going just for a murder character, otherwise I think I would have had some good RP interactions with you, because i had an interesting view of the Nexus.

Still... STOP BITCHING. It's embarassing...

Ash (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 03:35 PM

#68310, "Not bitching, exactly."
In response to Reply #43

Sure it is annoying, but if that is how you want to RP you char, so be it. Just expect others to RP hating you and trying to kill you, a lot. That's all I was really trying to get across. Ok, maybe a little bitching. I hope you find a role that you like enough to stick with and learn from this a bit. G'luck!

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 05:57 PM

#68315, "yeah I feel you"
In response to Reply #44

actually I didn't catch much heat for it because you were the only person I did that to. Other people were pissed because I took their weapons when they died (kinda trib style) and usually racked up 25 gold from an assassination. Basically it payed itself. I never full looted anyone, except you, because I was butt naked. And yea, I felt bad, until you sent me that tell (which I described as bitching) and then I didn't really care.

Everyone else... idk... propaganda or some ####. Only a few people came after me hard. Droghnund came after me hard because he was the only villager that could see me and actually do damage. Rakhir came after me hard but he fled at covered in wounds every time. He was just a minor annoyance. Mizfara came after me hard because she was the captain. other than that I was on good terms with everybody who actually mattered.

nostalgia: I remember one time mizfara and rakhir were both after me and I still got my assassination off. Ah... good times lol

But yea, I already rolled up my new one. Can't tell you what rank I am but PK me if you can hehe. It's a roll I'm already enjoying. You'll see me in hero range soon >=)

ZenMon 28-Apr-08 08:22 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68263, "Disliked the Char a great deal, and the player behind i..."
In response to Reply #0

I have never had a character detract so much from my enjoyment of the game. Poor/non-existent RP, repeated multi-killing/looting of sacks and other things you didn't need/then killing again while trying to regear is just lame.

I don't give a ##### if it was in your role, you're a jack### for writing a role like that. You're playing a game in which interactions are a large and important facet, why wouldn't you consider how your actions really ruin it for other people when considering a character concept?

Lame lame lame, I hope you don't come back.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:27 AM

#68264, "RE: Disliked the Char a great deal, and the player behi..."
In response to Reply #10

Barely looted, always got full looted near the end regardless, probably because guys like you were so pissed.

Just for your enjoyment I'm coming back with another one.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:58 AM

#68273, "And I was going to quit, too! Thanks for fueling my fir..."
In response to Reply #11

nt

Mek (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 06:36 PM

#68320, "Kinda smells like Rogue in here. -nt-"
In response to Reply #11

asfsaf

Krilcov K (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 09:58 AM

#68279, "Omg, Guy Playing Vid Game, Looses a line of text from h..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

Tarynaru (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 05:11 PM

#68229, "I'm so glad you're gone"
In response to Reply #0

When I'm playing a neu/neu svirf warrior uncaballed and I've never talked to you in my life, and you kill me when I'm practicing spec moves at 20%hp and then full loot me to sac it all... I'm pretty sure that goes beyound your role, and even if it is your role... then it's worse because you were the douchebag who wrote it.

IsildurSun 27-Apr-08 06:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68235, "RE: I'm so glad you're gone"
In response to Reply #6

He's chaotic evil. Why should he not murder you in cold blood? Though, I agree, full loot in that situation is sort of lame.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 08:59 PM

#68246, "The thing about full loots is:"
In response to Reply #7

What comes around goes around. I'm pretty sure I witnessed Goarang reap what he sowed.

DaBull (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 10:22 PM

#68252, "I'm just glad I got to rape him after his fruitless ass..."
In response to Reply #8

You know what they say about payback...

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:29 AM

#68267, "RE: I'm just glad I got to rape him after his fruitless..."
In response to Reply #9

You were mad because i TRIED to assassinate you? Lame.

DaBull (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 11:12 AM

#68288, "Umm, no, that's not lame. Me the player wasn't really ..."
In response to Reply #14

And that's why I killed you.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 12:49 PM

#68300, "Oh... my bad"
In response to Reply #28

A lot of mudslinging going on. Hard to tell what's said as a character and what's said as a player. But yea of course as a char you'd be pissed off lol #### i'd be pissed too. I haven't got assassinated since way before the third age came to an end. In fact I've only been assassinated twice. Once in Ar'Atouldain when I wasn't paying ANY attention and never saw it coming. The other time I was ranking on wardens in the white tower (*BOGGLE*). So yea, if someone tried to assassinate me I'd be pretty pissed, for the simple fact when I play a non detect hidden class, since i play so many assassin, I go WAY out of my way to not get hit now. In my mind, anyone who tries to assassinate one of my characters is just trying it just to try it lol

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:29 AM

#68266, "RE: The thing about full loots is:"
In response to Reply #8

Sure did. Got full looted a bunch near the end though I never full looted anyone.

I think I full looted oen person... Zalshuru.

I had just re-armored and did a remove all, drop all, get all coprse, wear all. But even THEN i left him my #### I re-armored with, so it wasn't like i left him naked.

Think about it.. I'm a felar. how the #### do I full loot? Get serious lol

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:27 AM

#68265, "RE: I'm so glad you're gone"
In response to Reply #6

Only this never happened. I took your bracelet of charms and your axes. Stop crying.

Ash (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 01:31 PM

#68224, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

Were you sphere Jacka.. I mean deceit? Or just stupid? You were really pissing off a lot of people, which I guess must have just been your role. I tried to be friendly to you even after all the comments I heard from various other characters, but after that one instance where you totally jacked me over... yeah. You seemed to die a lot. I suggest playing a character next time that isn't out to screw EVERYONE over.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:30 AM

#68268, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #4

I was naked, I need armor, and didn't really care. Yea it was a PK char after I got booted from Scion and i really didn't give a ####. Happy to see I could piss so many people off. I'll have to reincarnate him.

N.B. (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 10:31 AM

#68221, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

A careful examination of this situation yields disappointing outcomes. This researcher had hypothesized that you had safely passed through your time of personal uncertainty, aided by the recent religious guidance you had received from a healer whom you had sought as an enemy and later directly from your emerging deity. It is likely your direct instruction was to begin soon that one day the Mistress would deem you worthy learning her name and receiving her mark of the faithful.

Draekon (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 04:38 PM

#68228, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #3

Can't say I'm sad to see you go. My character had built a little grudging respect for you after the arena thing, but then the double cross, and taking all his pretty axes? Never again. Looks like I won't have to worry about it any more though.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:36 AM

#68270, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #5

I knew you didn't like me but you were cool about it, and I thought that was cool. Not much to saya bout your character other than, you're a goodie tribunal. *shrug* have fun

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:35 AM

#68269, "Thank you for speaking to me like a human being"
In response to Reply #3

With that said I'll explain some things. I had a pretty solid role, I think, and decided to go Scion with it. Unfortunately I was playing a pretty ruthless evil character, because all my other evils are always too friendly and ####, and I ended up getting booted from Scion after Jerzickus pulled a really cool move (even though the prick hates me OOC I give him his props because i realize it's JUST A GAME... lames...) and put me in a situation where I couldn't emerge triumphant. After that I considered a lot of things. Going Empire so I wouldn't be anyone's "blood pet". Getting back into Scion which seemed like it was take a lot of work. Going Outlander for the purity I'd found. Knowledge of self and all that. But then a few things happened and I just found myself trying to save the character, at which point I became a PK whore. No... not EVEN a PK whore, because I stopped caring about PK alltogether, running into fights I knew I would lose and staying in fights I knew I should run from. Did a lot of re-armoring in my last 20 hours or so and just finally decided to call the character quits because *I* wasn't happy with it any more. So I share everybody's heartache about the character, although now I think I'll just do it again and this time MAKE IT MY ROLE lol

But no... I thank you for everything you did. I had high hopes for those interactions and the first one though brief did give some life to the character, but by that time it was all for naught, and I just decided to end it. You seem like you have a pretty good grasp of it and everything. Natural RP without effort. I like talking to you. Have a good one. Pz.

Venecfis (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 09:49 AM

#68277, "Although it was fun playing with you, I got the same vi..."
In response to Reply #16

Our initial interactions were fun. After you got booted from the Scions, it was a sharp decline of roleplay, and I steadily took time to detach myself from you.

If a character becomes pointless or boring, it's best to delete in my opinion.

Good luck with your next.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 10:45 AM

#68283, "I agree. Thanks nt"
In response to Reply #21

nt

Magus_Guest (Guest)Sat 26-Apr-08 09:59 PM

#68211, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this comes as a surprise. You made it sound like you had plans for the future. What gives?

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 26-Apr-08 11:58 PM

#68212, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Goarang the Mistress of Owaza, Ini..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm guessing it has something to do with getting his teeth kicked in by Droghnund. That'd be my guess, at least, as a third-party observer.

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:43 AM

#68272, "LMAO no dangeroomer, that isn't why"
In response to Reply #2

It's because I had big plans for this character that got ruined by someone elses throwaway character and I just got tired of trying to make it work. But now that I know I pissed you all off so bad I'll be back with a reincarnation, because honestly, minus having to try to keep my role up, I had HELLA FUN ####ing you all up! lol

Goarang (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-08 08:41 AM

#68271, "AW MAN"
In response to Reply #1

So there was more than on person who didn't complete hate ME the PLAYER eh?

Haha no but to make a long story short, I had big plans with this character when I first rolled it, and few things that happened threw the character off course.

In the end I honestly just ended up playing around with assasssinate, learning the ins and outs of my assassin skills, and testing the depth of the power of my enemies. Learned a lot though. Finally buckled down and learned some area explore places, and found a bunch of new places to explore and ####, including silent tower (which I found while stalking somebody, ironically lol).

I just lost the drive to play the char. I could stuck it out with the Initiate of the Veil thing but I just didn't have it in me any more.

Anyway check Nerisa's goodbye reply if you wanna know more. Good luck with everything man. Peace.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68209 Previous topic | Next topic