Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dargekt the Evil Lord, Elite Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68132
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Apr-08 04:40 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68132, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dargekt the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Wed Apr 23 04:37:22 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dargekt perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the mecha..., Straklaw, 23-Apr-08 05:28 PM, #1
     Reply RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the m..., WarEagle2 (Guest), 23-Apr-08 05:40 PM, #2
     Reply heh, incognito, 23-Apr-08 06:14 PM, #3
     Reply Enjoyed it, Ainvar (Guest), 23-Apr-08 07:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the m..., Ahtieli (Guest), 24-Apr-08 12:45 PM, #5
          Reply Should be "your" instead of "you" ~, Ahtieli (Guest), 24-Apr-08 03:03 PM, #6
          Reply I would exactly consider yours better. nt, Khrathtyn (Guest), 24-Apr-08 04:22 PM, #7
               Reply Wouldn't... Sorry. nt, Khrathtyn (Guest), 24-Apr-08 04:25 PM, #8
                    Reply I feel the love in the Empire nt, Daurwyn (Guest), 24-Apr-08 05:08 PM, #9
                    Reply That's why, Ahtieli (Guest), 24-Apr-08 05:56 PM, #10
                         Reply That's pretty silly., WarEagle2 (Guest), 24-Apr-08 06:45 PM, #11
                         Reply Here's the rub with that..., Old Imperial (Guest), 24-Apr-08 07:18 PM, #12
                              Reply Curiosity..., Straklaw, 25-Apr-08 07:23 AM, #14
                                   Reply Let's just say I was a character that you made certain ..., Old Imperial (Guest), 25-Apr-08 01:07 PM, #15
                         Reply Yea, I got Anathema'd and I still kicked your ass. Twic..., Khrathtyn (Guest), 25-Apr-08 02:02 AM, #13
                              Reply Well done ~, Ahtieli (Guest), 25-Apr-08 01:21 PM, #16

StraklawWed 23-Apr-08 05:28 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#68142, "*sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the mecha..."
In response to Reply #0

Note to self: Don't ever try and make a stand-up AP again. Be dirty, cheap, and gank the hell out of everyone. You've just got too much to lose to actually give people a chance.

Also, not knowing where my barrier was sucked, as well as watching Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord like nothing. Really hard to find anywhere to take the character when the PK wasn't flowing, the RP was semi-based with decent PK, and the cabal options went to crap.

Also, once I got stripped down to nothing, I really had an absolutely horrible time trying to come up with a decent "regear" set at this level. Just too many different areas I needed to cover.

Finally...Enlilth, you roxxors.

WarEagle2 (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-08 05:40 PM

#68143, "RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the m..."
In response to Reply #1

Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord

It's a slap in the face. Someone up in IMMland should have thought twice about this one.

incognitoWed 23-Apr-08 06:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68144, "heh"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry about the looting crap for the AP in tribs. Especially as yet again I took him for a fire giant when he was duergar (so the dryad bracelets were no good to him anyway).

Still can't believe you expected me to buy that story about not being hostile in the ruins of the deep. When an AP walks all the way through the temple with the silver spirits to the altar there, and when I dispel him turns out to have bloodlust and aura up... well, someone's gonna die. Oh, and wielding a weapon I'm vuln too? That's just rude!

Ainvar (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-08 07:38 PM

#68146, "Enjoyed it"
In response to Reply #1

However, I wish I had the opportunity to get you back. GLWTN and all of that.

Ahtieli (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 12:45 PM

#68161, "RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the m..."
In response to Reply #1

>watching Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord like
>nothing.

Why is that? If you pk wasn't flowing and rp was semi-based and someone was better than you.

Ahtieli (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 03:03 PM

#68162, "Should be "your" instead of "you" ~"
In response to Reply #5

~

Khrathtyn (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 04:22 PM

#68165, "I would exactly consider yours better. nt"
In response to Reply #5

sdf

Khrathtyn (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 04:25 PM

#68166, "Wouldn't... Sorry. nt"
In response to Reply #7

sdf

Daurwyn (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 05:08 PM

#68168, "I feel the love in the Empire nt"
In response to Reply #8

nt

Ahtieli (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 05:56 PM

#68170, "That's why"
In response to Reply #8

you are anathema and I'm dread lord. Don't make bets on wrong horse.

WarEagle2 (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 06:45 PM

#68171, "That's pretty silly."
In response to Reply #10

I'm not going to defend Khrathtyn because I'm sure he can himself and the fact that when he got High Priest I cringed then too.

It's the fact that most get Sect spots because they deserve it, and few get it because of (other).

I've played in Empire long enough, maybe more than any other mortal, to know when I see some bs. And I have to say, seeing you get Dread Lady was well, bs. It's the type of thing that created the phrase "handed to on a silver platter".

At least Khrathtyn could black sanc.

I thought long and hard, multiple times, about posting how much you getting that spot tickled me. But then I don't, because well, I'm a pretty big fan of Zulgh--and I seriously think everything in regards of Empire goes through him. And if it's okay with him, it's okay with me.

Old Imperial (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 07:18 PM

#68173, "Here's the rub with that..."
In response to Reply #11

...and I believe I know the player of Ahtieli, and I know how Straklaw plays his Imperials. When something like someone moving from Black Magician to DreadLord, which, to my knowledge, has only happened with Kasty's pimp ass Emperor, is the natural reaction is to plot on how to depose them. The MAIN problem with that is, you don't know why they've jumped so far, maybe they are the prize horse (bad analogy, I know, but I think I conveyed the idea) of some IMM. Maybe you CAN'T depose them, BECAUSE they are the prize horse. So you're kind of left eating ####.

And that's what I think happened. What really happened? Who the #### knows. Does Ahtieli deserve the position? I interacted with her and I thought she was more than solid in PK and RP. Plus, a perfect imperial. So to me, she did. Of course, Empire being what it is, that means nothing. She could be Anathema tomorrow (in fact, she probably would be if I posted a certain log I had....).

StraklawFri 25-Apr-08 07:23 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#68179, "Curiosity..."
In response to Reply #12

I've only had three Imperials in the latest version of it, and I'm curious what you mean by how I play my Imperials? In a good way, bad way, or just that it's noticably consistant?

Old Imperial (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 01:07 PM

#68184, "Let's just say I was a character that you made certain ..."
In response to Reply #14

Plans I thought were ingenious for an Imperial, and plans that I haven't seen used by an Imperial (really) since.

Khrathtyn (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 02:02 AM

#68177, "Yea, I got Anathema'd and I still kicked your ass. Twic..."
In response to Reply #10

sdf

Ahtieli (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 01:21 PM

#68185, "Well done ~"
In response to Reply #13

~

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68132 Previous topic | Next topic