Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dargekt the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68132
68132, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dargekt the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Apr 23 04:37:22 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dargekt perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:140
68142, *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the mechanics.
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Note to self: Don't ever try and make a stand-up AP again. Be dirty, cheap, and gank the hell out of everyone. You've just got too much to lose to actually give people a chance.

Also, not knowing where my barrier was sucked, as well as watching Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord like nothing. Really hard to find anywhere to take the character when the PK wasn't flowing, the RP was semi-based with decent PK, and the cabal options went to crap.

Also, once I got stripped down to nothing, I really had an absolutely horrible time trying to come up with a decent "regear" set at this level. Just too many different areas I needed to cover.

Finally...Enlilth, you roxxors.
68143, RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the mechanics.
Posted by WarEagle2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord

It's a slap in the face. Someone up in IMMland should have thought twice about this one.
68144, heh
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about the looting crap for the AP in tribs. Especially as yet again I took him for a fire giant when he was duergar (so the dryad bracelets were no good to him anyway).

Still can't believe you expected me to buy that story about not being hostile in the ruins of the deep. When an AP walks all the way through the temple with the silver spirits to the altar there, and when I dispel him turns out to have bloodlust and aura up... well, someone's gonna die. Oh, and wielding a weapon I'm vuln too? That's just rude!
68146, Enjoyed it
Posted by Ainvar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
However, I wish I had the opportunity to get you back. GLWTN and all of that.
68161, RE: *sigh* Loved the character, did horrible with the mechanics.
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>watching Ahtieli go from Black Magician to Dreadlord like
>nothing.

Why is that? If you pk wasn't flowing and rp was semi-based and someone was better than you.
68162, Should be "your" instead of "you" ~
~
68165, I would exactly consider yours better. nt
Posted by Khrathtyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdf
68166, Wouldn't... Sorry. nt
sdf
68168, I feel the love in the Empire nt
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
68170, That's why
you are anathema and I'm dread lord. Don't make bets on wrong horse.
68171, That's pretty silly.
Posted by WarEagle2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not going to defend Khrathtyn because I'm sure he can himself and the fact that when he got High Priest I cringed then too.

It's the fact that most get Sect spots because they deserve it, and few get it because of (other).

I've played in Empire long enough, maybe more than any other mortal, to know when I see some bs. And I have to say, seeing you get Dread Lady was well, bs. It's the type of thing that created the phrase "handed to on a silver platter".

At least Khrathtyn could black sanc.

I thought long and hard, multiple times, about posting how much you getting that spot tickled me. But then I don't, because well, I'm a pretty big fan of Zulgh--and I seriously think everything in regards of Empire goes through him. And if it's okay with him, it's okay with me.
68173, Here's the rub with that...
Posted by Old Imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and I believe I know the player of Ahtieli, and I know how Straklaw plays his Imperials. When something like someone moving from Black Magician to DreadLord, which, to my knowledge, has only happened with Kasty's pimp ass Emperor, is the natural reaction is to plot on how to depose them. The MAIN problem with that is, you don't know why they've jumped so far, maybe they are the prize horse (bad analogy, I know, but I think I conveyed the idea) of some IMM. Maybe you CAN'T depose them, BECAUSE they are the prize horse. So you're kind of left eating ####.

And that's what I think happened. What really happened? Who the #### knows. Does Ahtieli deserve the position? I interacted with her and I thought she was more than solid in PK and RP. Plus, a perfect imperial. So to me, she did. Of course, Empire being what it is, that means nothing. She could be Anathema tomorrow (in fact, she probably would be if I posted a certain log I had....).
68179, Curiosity...
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've only had three Imperials in the latest version of it, and I'm curious what you mean by how I play my Imperials? In a good way, bad way, or just that it's noticably consistant?
68184, Let's just say I was a character that you made certain sneaky plans with...
Posted by Old Imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Plans I thought were ingenious for an Imperial, and plans that I haven't seen used by an Imperial (really) since.
68177, Yea, I got Anathema'd and I still kicked your ass. Twice. nt
sdf
68185, Well done ~
~