Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67889
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Apr-08 08:28 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67889, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the Unseen, Seeker of the Paragon"

Sat Apr 12 20:24:14 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Angaarn perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:273

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good times., deBriguy, 13-Apr-08 01:55 PM, #3
Reply Sorry man., Dragrahl (Guest), 14-Apr-08 08:05 AM, #5
Reply I've gotta know..., Mek (Guest), 14-Apr-08 01:36 PM, #6
     Reply I was rotd for a shady issue that didn't get resolved f..., Angaarn (Guest), 14-Apr-08 04:03 PM, #7
          Reply Huh..., Mek (Guest), 14-Apr-08 04:12 PM, #8
Reply I think plan B had potential., Alfenius (Guest), 13-Apr-08 09:45 AM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of..., Mizfara (Guest), 12-Apr-08 11:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of..., deBriguy, 13-Apr-08 02:02 PM, #4

deBriguySun 13-Apr-08 01:55 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2007
50 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67908, "Good times."
In response to Reply #0

This was far and away on of my favorite characters to play. Thank you Yean for reading the role and liking it the thief points really made this character a blast.

Qaldelus - I'm a little bitter we couldn't finish the coup I was planning for, I had the votes and the gold I just couldn't seem to find you after our last little chat.

Angaarn had about 6 months worth of play time and I'm definitely not going to remember everyone that I fought/rped with so I'm only going to mention a few though if I had an impact on you I'd love to hear from you.

Darascus - Hey Mek, late night rp sessions are awesome I'm really glad that we got to talk it out. The fact that I joined the fort with an Invoker captain I knew would make for good times.

Mizfara - Good luck it actually seems that since we have some solid leadership again the fortresss should be back in the running. For awhile there we were getting tounced.

Igbah - Yeah well, looks like you don't have to stash all your prep/swords/axes anymore I had a great time fighting you the countless times we tangled alone/in groups.

Shenkov - I do apoligize for the shameless gank near the fortress, but when you tell the fortress you've got a scion leader trussed they come in droves.

Dizari - Haha, so I seriously thought I had you at the fortress that last time, but whatever doesn't matter we had some epic fights.

I'll see you in the fields, and #### Orcs don't suck stop saying that.

Nazzryn, Lor, Arathian, Gnashgaar, Dezmonthal, Angaarn.

- Brian

Dragrahl (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-08 08:05 AM

#67924, "Sorry man."
In response to Reply #3

OOC - I hated having to do what I did to you IC.
IC - I couldn't let you do to me what you wanted

Mek (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-08 01:36 PM

#67931, "I've gotta know..."
In response to Reply #3

Why the hell were you trapped in either Organia or ST for what...two or three weeks? I even went looking for you in both places a couple times but never found you. What was the deal?

After a while I was considering booting you, 'cause it's hard to turn a blind eye to a squire who is logged in, but never around when needed.

Aside from that, I liked the character's RP and was looking forward to seeing how it unfolded.

Angaarn (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-08 04:03 PM

#67935, "I was rotd for a shady issue that didn't get resolved f..."
In response to Reply #6

nt

Mek (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-08 04:12 PM

#67937, "Huh..."
In response to Reply #7

Someone should have let me know that you were out of action. That could have had IC consequences for an OOC situation, which would have sucked for everyone.

Alfenius (Guest)Sun 13-Apr-08 09:45 AM

#67906, "I think plan B had potential."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't really know you, but plan B rocked!

GLYWN

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 11:53 PM

#67896, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, bummer.

It was common knowledge you were close to croaking, but you kept trucking along so I kind of forgot about it.

Thanks for vouching me for Fortress. I enjoyed hearing your character's back-story during that chat.

One question: did you change from male to female at some point? Not too long ago I noticed the character was female, but I could swear you were male the first time we spoke.

deBriguySun 13-Apr-08 02:02 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2007
50 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67909, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah remind me to never steal a sack from a bard and not have food on me. Those stupid grapes should actually sex change you again if you eat another one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67889 Previous topic | Next topic