Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the Unseen, Seeker of the Paragon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67889
67889, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the Unseen, Seeker of the Paragon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 12 20:24:14 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Angaarn perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:273
67908, Good times.
Posted by deBriguy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was far and away on of my favorite characters to play. Thank you Yean for reading the role and liking it the thief points really made this character a blast.

Qaldelus - I'm a little bitter we couldn't finish the coup I was planning for, I had the votes and the gold I just couldn't seem to find you after our last little chat.

Angaarn had about 6 months worth of play time and I'm definitely not going to remember everyone that I fought/rped with so I'm only going to mention a few though if I had an impact on you I'd love to hear from you.

Darascus - Hey Mek, late night rp sessions are awesome I'm really glad that we got to talk it out. The fact that I joined the fort with an Invoker captain I knew would make for good times.

Mizfara - Good luck it actually seems that since we have some solid leadership again the fortresss should be back in the running. For awhile there we were getting tounced.

Igbah - Yeah well, looks like you don't have to stash all your prep/swords/axes anymore I had a great time fighting you the countless times we tangled alone/in groups.

Shenkov - I do apoligize for the shameless gank near the fortress, but when you tell the fortress you've got a scion leader trussed they come in droves.

Dizari - Haha, so I seriously thought I had you at the fortress that last time, but whatever doesn't matter we had some epic fights.

I'll see you in the fields, and #### Orcs don't suck stop saying that.

Nazzryn, Lor, Arathian, Gnashgaar, Dezmonthal, Angaarn.

- Brian
67924, Sorry man.
Posted by Dragrahl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
OOC - I hated having to do what I did to you IC.
IC - I couldn't let you do to me what you wanted :)
67931, I've gotta know...
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the hell were you trapped in either Organia or ST for what...two or three weeks? I even went looking for you in both places a couple times but never found you. What was the deal?

After a while I was considering booting you, 'cause it's hard to turn a blind eye to a squire who is logged in, but never around when needed.

Aside from that, I liked the character's RP and was looking forward to seeing how it unfolded.
67935, I was rotd for a shady issue that didn't get resolved for said time period. nt
Posted by Angaarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
67937, Huh...
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Someone should have let me know that you were out of action. That could have had IC consequences for an OOC situation, which would have sucked for everyone.
67906, I think plan B had potential.
Posted by Alfenius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't really know you, but plan B rocked!

GLYWN
67896, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the Unseen, Seeker of the Paragon
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, bummer.

It was common knowledge you were close to croaking, but you kept trucking along so I kind of forgot about it.

Thanks for vouching me for Fortress. I enjoyed hearing your character's back-story during that chat.

One question: did you change from male to female at some point? Not too long ago I noticed the character was female, but I could swear you were male the first time we spoke.
67909, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Angaarn Stormborn the Hand of the Unseen, Seeker of the Paragon
Posted by deBriguy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah remind me to never steal a sack from a bard and not have food on me. Those stupid grapes should actually sex change you again if you eat another one.