Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder Pro..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66698
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Feb-08 06:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66698, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Mon Feb 25 17:23:04 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Siphana perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:255

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Throkk (Guest)Tue 26-Feb-08 03:22 AM

#66713, "Heh, you have to be the most aggressive acolyte ever."
In response to Reply #0

Not that I mind, it was just unusual.

I absolutely hated your love talks. They were just so gross and over the top. But I liked that you were trying to convert Throkk/talk in general, so I tried to respond in fashion, because of your effort.

Your archangels were insane. The first time you attacked me at gushing with one I thought 'he must be crazy, but alright' and then I almost get two rounded.

I also liked that you tesseracted to me after I fought someone else, instead of sitting on your behind. Good work.

Daichyl (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 11:25 PM

#66707, "Heeeeeeeey"
In response to Reply #0

Just to say I added you in my role for that talk about Lalvyal. Always saw Siphana like a priest where you go confess your sins and feel better. That's odd no?

Well, good luck with your next!

Clissa (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 08:39 PM

#66701, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder..."
In response to Reply #0

The moment I logged in, I knew you and Gramoak would be on the way. I guess this is a split farewell for both of you, I really have to hand it to you for making my time a pain.

The talks were nice, and though we both weren't seeing eye to eye, I think that's the way it is suppose to be? But still, the talking should be done.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66698 Previous topic | Next topic