Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder Prophet of the Light
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66698
66698, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder Prophet of the Light
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 25 17:23:04 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Siphana perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:255
66713, Heh, you have to be the most aggressive acolyte ever.
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not that I mind, it was just unusual.

I absolutely hated your love talks. They were just so gross and over the top. But I liked that you were trying to convert Throkk/talk in general, so I tried to respond in fashion, because of your effort.

Your archangels were insane. The first time you attacked me at gushing with one I thought 'he must be crazy, but alright' and then I almost get two rounded.

I also liked that you tesseracted to me after I fought someone else, instead of sitting on your behind. Good work.

66707, Heeeeeeeey
Posted by Daichyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just to say I added you in my role for that talk about Lalvyal. Always saw Siphana like a priest where you go confess your sins and feel better. That's odd no?

Well, good luck with your next!
66701, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Siphana the Planewalker, Elder Prophet of the Light
Posted by Clissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The moment I logged in, I knew you and Gramoak would be on the way. I guess this is a split farewell for both of you, I really have to hand it to you for making my time a pain.

The talks were nice, and though we both weren't seeing eye to eye, I think that's the way it is suppose to be? But still, the talking should be done.