Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Cirledan the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66686
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Feb-08 11:32 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66686, "(DELETED) [None] Cirledan the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Feb 24 22:31:46 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Cirledan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:263

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cirledan (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 12:02 PM

#66692, "Informative"
In response to Reply #0

First shifter, first hero, best way to learn the areas and how to get some decent eq. Had a lot of fun running around. Saw pretty much all that I wanted to or could. At the end I just felt like a big gear hoarder, so I quit. Fun times.

PatickMon 25-Feb-08 02:04 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66693, "RE: Informative"
In response to Reply #3

you helped me get to my first hero as well. sad to see you go though. i had fun traveling with you and stuff. and i remember you were there at the wedding. fun times . well good luck with your next

Alpha-Q

Velyzaggon (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 01:36 AM

#66688, "One of my favorite cheetah's. Mind sharing your opinio..."
In response to Reply #0

NT

Cirledan (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 11:38 AM

#66690, "Opinions"
In response to Reply #1

Well considering this was my first shifter, I can't say I'm the best judge of forms but I'll try.

Well the first few forms I got were pretty much never used once I got my others. But that's just common. I did use the giant squirrel more when I was trying to hide though. And got to love forage. Third tier I really liked the giant mantis. It was very useful being able to fly about even if it costed much more movement and was fairly slow about doing it than a true air form. Never fought an air form with it in the sky so who knows how that would have gone. Other third tier was arctic fox and I pretty much used it the whole time before I got cheetah.

On to my last ones. Ram was pretty hoss. I guess everyone knows that though. You can really dish out some damage and the boneshatter and weapon breaker are nice improvements. As soon as I got it everyone wanted to go to Calandaryl.

Cheetah. A very versatile form. I pretty much never used ram just because this form was so good. Was able to stay alive virtually anywhere with it. Did the most exploring I have ever done with this form. Pretty much could tank anything. Throw in the fact that you can run people down and then pounce and it really makes for a great pk form. If one were so inclined anyway. Never really went after kills though I never turned down a fight with the cheetah.

I see why people go gnome though. Having a base hp of 415 at hero wasn't the best. But having 1100 after gear didnt hurt

Shifters are really fun.

Velyzaggon (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-08 07:45 PM

#66699, "Can't say I disagree with anything you wrote :)."
In response to Reply #2

I love me some cheetah.

And I totally agree about gnomes, this is my first gnome shifter and god damn can they get healthy (I think my base is like 700 or something, maybe more but I haven't been naked since la horde code hit).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66686 Previous topic | Next topic