Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Cirledan the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66686
66686, (DELETED) [None] Cirledan the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 24 22:31:46 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Cirledan perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:263
66692, Informative
Posted by Cirledan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First shifter, first hero, best way to learn the areas and how to get some decent eq. Had a lot of fun running around. Saw pretty much all that I wanted to or could. At the end I just felt like a big gear hoarder, so I quit. Fun times.
66693, RE: Informative
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you helped me get to my first hero as well. sad to see you go though. i had fun traveling with you and stuff. and i remember you were there at the wedding. fun times . well good luck with your next
66688, One of my favorite cheetah's. Mind sharing your opinions on your forms? GLWYN. NT
Posted by Velyzaggon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
66690, Opinions
Posted by Cirledan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well considering this was my first shifter, I can't say I'm the best judge of forms but I'll try.

Well the first few forms I got were pretty much never used once I got my others. But that's just common. I did use the giant squirrel more when I was trying to hide though. And got to love forage. Third tier I really liked the giant mantis. It was very useful being able to fly about even if it costed much more movement and was fairly slow about doing it than a true air form. Never fought an air form with it in the sky so who knows how that would have gone. Other third tier was arctic fox and I pretty much used it the whole time before I got cheetah.

On to my last ones. Ram was pretty hoss. I guess everyone knows that though. You can really dish out some damage and the boneshatter and weapon breaker are nice improvements. As soon as I got it everyone wanted to go to Calandaryl.

Cheetah. A very versatile form. I pretty much never used ram just because this form was so good. Was able to stay alive virtually anywhere with it. Did the most exploring I have ever done with this form. Pretty much could tank anything. Throw in the fact that you can run people down and then pounce and it really makes for a great pk form. If one were so inclined anyway. Never really went after kills though I never turned down a fight with the cheetah.

I see why people go gnome though. Having a base hp of 415 at hero wasn't the best. But having 1100 after gear didnt hurt :P

Shifters are really fun.
66699, Can't say I disagree with anything you wrote :).
Posted by Velyzaggon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love me some cheetah.

And I totally agree about gnomes, this is my first gnome shifter and god damn can they get healthy (I think my base is like 700 or something, maybe more but I haven't been naked since la horde code hit).