Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66504
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Feb-08 02:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66504, "(DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling"

Sat Feb 16 13:46:59 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zinth perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:30

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mizfara (Guest)Sun 17-Feb-08 10:47 AM

#66523, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

I kind of expected to see this after the last thing you said to me in game. Sorry about that. Was it just that shifters are fragile, or did you delete specifically because of what I did? I didn't think it was particularly out-of-line, but I'm willing to listen to argument.

Zinth (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-08 09:38 AM

#66537, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling"
In response to Reply #1

Oh, no, no. Nothing to do with you really. Essentailly what happened was that I had eaten so many deaths, within a short period of time, that I think you just happened to be the nail in the coffin. I know the shifters are fragile, I just had no idea how much so till I actually rolled one up. Though I think its more along the line of I'm still relatively new to the class, and drow don't get much HP as it is so I was probably asking for all those deaths anyway (especially playing an offensive character).

Otherwise, nothing to worry about. I'm more sorry, in the end, that I broke character and ended up deleting instead of powering through the death like I had all the others and continuing on. Ah well, I'll be back in there. Good luck to you again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66504 Previous topic | Next topic