Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66504
66504, (DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 16 13:46:59 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zinth perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:30
66523, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kind of expected to see this after the last thing you said to me in game. Sorry about that. Was it just that shifters are fragile, or did you delete specifically because of what I did? I didn't think it was particularly out-of-line, but I'm willing to listen to argument.
66537, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zinth the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Zinth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, no, no. Nothing to do with you really. :) Essentailly what happened was that I had eaten so many deaths, within a short period of time, that I think you just happened to be the nail in the coffin. I know the shifters are fragile, I just had no idea how much so till I actually rolled one up. Though I think its more along the line of I'm still relatively new to the class, and drow don't get much HP as it is so I was probably asking for all those deaths anyway (especially playing an offensive character).

Otherwise, nothing to worry about. I'm more sorry, in the end, that I broke character and ended up deleting instead of powering through the death like I had all the others and continuing on. Ah well, I'll be back in there. Good luck to you again.