Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hraefdaer the Master of Offense" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66217
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Feb-08 12:36 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66217, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hraefdaer the Master of Offense"

Fri Feb 8 11:33:37 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Hraefdaer perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well...damn...., Hraefdaer (Guest), 08-Feb-08 04:44 PM, #1
     Reply Uh?, Daichyl (Guest), 08-Feb-08 05:36 PM, #2
     Reply Must be a bug, Nivek1, 08-Feb-08 05:54 PM, #3
     Reply Would've been missed all the same..., Siphana (Guest), 08-Feb-08 06:29 PM, #4
     Reply Sorry to see this, was hoping to see you more., Mryzzle (Guest), 09-Feb-08 10:19 AM, #5
     Reply Well..another reason for deleting....., Hraefdaer (Guest), 09-Feb-08 10:29 AM, #6

Hraefdaer (Guest)Fri 08-Feb-08 04:44 PM

#66218, "Well...damn...."
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping this would slip by quietly but it seems to no luck for me! Who knew a level 31 would make it to the battlefield?!

It was a character that I made SO many mistakes with that I cringe to think back of it. Misstepped into death traps I KNEW where there, repeatedly. Walked into battles I could have won but foolishly forgot to prep properly. Just getting used to Wintin and damned if I did not make a ton of alias mistakes which of course led to my downfall.

And finally I hate dumb races for my characters. Others probably think I am nuts but I need to know that I can count on my skills. With a race that works up skills so SLOWLY it seems I am just not able to do so. I am sure there are approaches to combat that alleviate this but I will be damned if I know them or if they would even work for my playing style(stupid aggressive/aggressively stupid).

Thanks for all the fun! Go team Fortress!!!(Gods there are a ton of you.) And thanks for all the fish.

PS Go team Orc! I love Orc RP and of course an underdog. Get 'em boys!

Daichyl (Guest)Fri 08-Feb-08 05:36 PM

#66219, "Uh?"
In response to Reply #1

Kinda liked you, you know! We had a nice talk and hoped we could have fought alongside each other at least once!

But then, even though I met you just a few days ago, those thoughts you sometimes had on the cabal channel was odd. But then, you seemed odd. In a good way.

GLWYN

Nivek1Fri 08-Feb-08 05:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66221, "Must be a bug"
In response to Reply #1

I've had a level 31 that didn't make it.

From what I saw of you, a decent character. Good luck on your next.

Siphana (Guest)Fri 08-Feb-08 06:29 PM

#66223, "Would've been missed all the same..."
In response to Reply #1

You didn't have to be a 'cool' presence because you were just a great person to have around. Thanks for the energy, the fuzz and the time. I hope to see you back with us soon!!

Mryzzle (Guest)Sat 09-Feb-08 10:19 AM

#66240, "Sorry to see this, was hoping to see you more."
In response to Reply #1

The numbers in the fortress seem to have made a quick turn around, that is for sure. I can understand the low int thing.

Mryz

Hraefdaer (Guest)Sat 09-Feb-08 10:29 AM

#66241, "Well..another reason for deleting....."
In response to Reply #1

I just found this nifty "Indy" game via a Penny Arcade review. *FISTSHAKE at PA* Armageddon Empires. It reminds me of the days of yore when gaming was fun and shiny and new and quirky and did I mention fun? Bloody addicting game and I must admit that I have limited myself to one addiction at a time. So this bizarre board game/card game cross/fusion is now my drug of choice.

http://www.armageddonempires.com/

Thanks to all you Fortressers and other assorted allies who miss the furry mug of Hraefdaer. And thanks for the compliment Nivek. I hope someday I will roll up a character which gets as much praise as your Outlander. I doubt I can but maybe.. one day...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66217 Previous topic | Next topic