Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hraefdaer the Master of Offense
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66217
66217, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hraefdaer the Master of Offense
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 8 11:33:37 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Hraefdaer perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:71
66218, Well...damn....
Posted by Hraefdaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping this would slip by quietly but it seems to no luck for me! Who knew a level 31 would make it to the battlefield?!

It was a character that I made SO many mistakes with that I cringe to think back of it. Misstepped into death traps I KNEW where there, repeatedly. Walked into battles I could have won but foolishly forgot to prep properly. Just getting used to Wintin and damned if I did not make a ton of alias mistakes which of course led to my downfall.

And finally I hate dumb races for my characters. Others probably think I am nuts but I need to know that I can count on my skills. With a race that works up skills so SLOWLY it seems I am just not able to do so. I am sure there are approaches to combat that alleviate this but I will be damned if I know them or if they would even work for my playing style(stupid aggressive/aggressively stupid). ;)

Thanks for all the fun! Go team Fortress!!!(Gods there are a ton of you.) And thanks for all the fish.

PS Go team Orc! I love Orc RP and of course an underdog. Get 'em boys!
66219, Uh?
Posted by Daichyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda liked you, you know! We had a nice talk and hoped we could have fought alongside each other at least once!

But then, even though I met you just a few days ago, those thoughts you sometimes had on the cabal channel was odd. But then, you seemed odd. In a good way.

GLWYN
66221, Must be a bug
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've had a level 31 that didn't make it.

From what I saw of you, a decent character. Good luck on your next.
66223, Would've been missed all the same...
Posted by Siphana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't have to be a 'cool' presence because you were just a great person to have around. Thanks for the energy, the fuzz and the time. I hope to see you back with us soon!!
66240, Sorry to see this, was hoping to see you more.
Posted by Mryzzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The numbers in the fortress seem to have made a quick turn around, that is for sure. I can understand the low int thing. :)

Mryz
66241, Well..another reason for deleting.....
Posted by Hraefdaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just found this nifty "Indy" game via a Penny Arcade review. *FISTSHAKE at PA* Armageddon Empires. It reminds me of the days of yore when gaming was fun and shiny and new and quirky and did I mention fun? Bloody addicting game and I must admit that I have limited myself to one addiction at a time. So this bizarre board game/card game cross/fusion is now my drug of choice.

http://www.armageddonempires.com/

Thanks to all you Fortressers and other assorted allies who miss the furry mug of Hraefdaer. And thanks for the compliment Nivek. I hope someday I will roll up a character which gets as much praise as your Outlander. I doubt I can but maybe.. one day...