Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66037
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Jan-08 02:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66037, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Jan 31 13:42:50 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mreeshai perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PatickThu 31-Jan-08 05:28 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66042, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

hey bah all the good heralds are finally depleting. not good not good. It was fun on our travels togeather. hope to see you in your next form.

Alpha-Q

DurNominatorFri 01-Feb-08 02:21 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66064, "To be honest, Mreeshai was once a month oddity for quit..."
In response to Reply #1

He was sort of designed that way, a chaotic felar with bad memory, to allow me to finish my Master Thesis. Anyway, the Master Thesis took so much of my time that I didn't have time to play Mreeshai and so he forgot too much and I pretty much found that he was all alone in Thera that had moved past him. The bright part of the story is that the Master Thesis is done and approved now.

PatickSat 02-Feb-08 01:10 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66103, "RE: To be honest, Mreeshai was once a month oddity for ..."
In response to Reply #2

heh good, i still did have fun. thanks for helping me progress past mule kick and stuff. all of my assassins years ago never could get past mule kick. and i almost gave up this time till xhirathos and you just insisted on helping me. and that ring quest that was mentioned in my thread was a fun interesting time. even though it was a bit chaotic. I actually viewed Mreeshai as one of my closest friends in cf. sometimes i would send you a tell but you were in form and stuff. i started seeing less and less of you and it was a bit sad to be honest for me.

Alpha-Q

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66037 Previous topic | Next topic