Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66037
66037, (DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 31 13:42:50 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mreeshai perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:145
66042, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Mreeshai the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey bah all the good heralds are finally depleting. not good not good. It was fun on our travels togeather. hope to see you in your next form.
66064, To be honest, Mreeshai was once a month oddity for quite a while now.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was sort of designed that way, a chaotic felar with bad memory, to allow me to finish my Master Thesis. Anyway, the Master Thesis took so much of my time that I didn't have time to play Mreeshai and so he forgot too much and I pretty much found that he was all alone in Thera that had moved past him. The bright part of the story is that the Master Thesis is done and approved now.
66103, RE: To be honest, Mreeshai was once a month oddity for quite a while now.
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh good, i still did have fun. thanks for helping me progress past mule kick and stuff. all of my assassins years ago never could get past mule kick. and i almost gave up this time till xhirathos and you just insisted on helping me. and that ring quest that was mentioned in my thread was a fun interesting time. even though it was a bit chaotic. I actually viewed Mreeshai as one of my closest friends in cf. sometimes i would send you a tell but you were in form and stuff. i started seeing less and less of you and it was a bit sad to be honest for me.