Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Malfein the Lord of the Underworld" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65518
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Jan-08 12:48 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65518, "(DELETED) [None] Malfein the Lord of the Underworld"

Fri Jan 18 23:47:07 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Malfein perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:211

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Malfein (Guest)Sat 19-Jan-08 08:10 PM

#65542, "I suck at being evil"
In response to Reply #0

First evil character. Just don't see the glamor in Empire yet. Thought a binder thief would make an awesome tribbie. After almost botching the interview because it was the first time I'd ever done one, I somehow get inducted. I go to sit down and read and here comes a raid.

So I do what any good cabalmate would do and went down to scare them off if not kill them. Then it all went to hell. Somehow because I'm such an idiot I forget that it was a druid I was supposed to be fighting and somehow I end up in Galadon and not in the courtyard. I see a hare and think "That's him!" So I try to jack a hare. And so ends my stint in Trib. That probably lasted all of four minutes.

Hope they give out an award for quickest uninduct ever.

Was told I'd get a second chance but I didn't want to stay around much after that. Kind of just floated around for a bit, dying to everyone and said I'll just do something else.

Well it was interesting either way. And a binder vindicator would have been awesome. Maybe another time.

Malfein, Falchiron

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65518 Previous topic | Next topic