Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Malfein the Lord of the Underworld
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65518
65518, (DELETED) [None] Malfein the Lord of the Underworld
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 18 23:47:07 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Malfein perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:211
65542, I suck at being evil
Posted by Malfein on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First evil character. Just don't see the glamor in Empire yet. Thought a binder thief would make an awesome tribbie. After almost botching the interview because it was the first time I'd ever done one, I somehow get inducted. I go to sit down and read and here comes a raid.

So I do what any good cabalmate would do and went down to scare them off if not kill them. Then it all went to hell. Somehow because I'm such an idiot I forget that it was a druid I was supposed to be fighting and somehow I end up in Galadon and not in the courtyard. I see a hare and think "That's him!" So I try to jack a hare. And so ends my stint in Trib. That probably lasted all of four minutes.

Hope they give out an award for quickest uninduct ever.

Was told I'd get a second chance but I didn't want to stay around much after that. Kind of just floated around for a bit, dying to everyone and said I'll just do something else.

Well it was interesting either way. And a binder vindicator would have been awesome. Maybe another time.

Malfein, Falchiron