Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65359
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Jan-08 04:52 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65359, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Jan 15 15:51:35 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Sulerias perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sulerias (Guest)Thu 17-Jan-08 04:01 AM

#65403, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I ended up deleting Sulerias for a few reasons. He was kind of my "comeback" char to cf. Didnt really expect to hero him, being as though all the chars I have played I never heroed.

One day I just decided to roll up a felar warrior and I ran with it. Ended up joining the nexus cabal thanks to Yrillbink.

Kiraan- Fun times, even though I was new and wasnt alot of help that much it was fun.

Iltch- We had a few interactions here and there, good luck on being the leader.

Boggs- Ram form is doing is job, keep up the good work.

Its like 4 in the morning so if I forgot anyone, just post your name or i will make more comments tomorrow.

PatickWed 16-Jan-08 02:14 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65385, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't know you were nexus. how come you actually stayed my friend? I was good chaotic and i think you knew that. any who You were a good friend. I enjoyed our sparing and our traveling and such. Haha remember that time in galadon where you broke into the assassins guild, so i snuck into the warriors guild then the fire giant attacked you. and we ended up killing him in the brawling room in the Inn. ahh that made me laugh my @$$ off.

Alpha-Q

Sulerias (Guest)Thu 17-Jan-08 04:02 AM

#65404, "RE: Hrm"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah that was right around the time I was getting bored with the char and just wanted to do something different and fun...had to be one of his best nights.

PatickThu 17-Jan-08 02:19 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65423, "RE: Hrm"
In response to Reply #4

I kind of feel bad for the fire giant. Ohh im weak anyways.. ill attack puny assassin. wait my wrist hurts. wait why is cat attacking me now?

*dead*

Alpha-Q

Hrefnwik (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-08 12:42 AM

#65366, "And there goes another"
In response to Reply #0

Oh well. wondered where you went. Good luck with next, was fun interacting with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65359 Previous topic | Next topic