Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65359
65359, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 15 15:51:35 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Sulerias perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:143
65403, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Sulerias the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Sulerias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I ended up deleting Sulerias for a few reasons. He was kind of my "comeback" char to cf. Didnt really expect to hero him, being as though all the chars I have played I never heroed.

One day I just decided to roll up a felar warrior and I ran with it. Ended up joining the nexus cabal thanks to Yrillbink.

Kiraan- Fun times, even though I was new and wasnt alot of help that much it was fun.

Iltch- We had a few interactions here and there, good luck on being the leader.

Boggs- Ram form is doing is job, keep up the good work.

Its like 4 in the morning so if I forgot anyone, just post your name or i will make more comments tomorrow.
65385, Hrm
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't know you were nexus. how come you actually stayed my friend? I was good chaotic and i think you knew that. any who You were a good friend. I enjoyed our sparing and our traveling and such. Haha remember that time in galadon where you broke into the assassins guild, so i snuck into the warriors guild then the fire giant attacked you. and we ended up killing him in the brawling room in the Inn. ahh that made me laugh my @$$ off.
65404, RE: Hrm
Posted by Sulerias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah that was right around the time I was getting bored with the char and just wanted to do something different and fun...had to be one of his best nights.
65423, RE: Hrm
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kind of feel bad for the fire giant. Ohh im weak anyways.. ill attack puny assassin. wait my wrist hurts. wait why is cat attacking me now?

*dead*

65366, And there goes another
Posted by Hrefnwik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh well. wondered where you went. Good luck with next, was fun interacting with you.