Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Champi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63656
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Nov-07 10:16 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16826 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63656, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Champion of Battlefields"

Fri Nov 23 09:15:46 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Donnagal perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:177

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply If only I could have caught you....., Elemek (Guest), 26-Nov-07 12:24 PM, #17
Reply Goodbyes, Donnagal (Guest), 24-Nov-07 05:47 PM, #13
Reply PS I didn't kill a single shifter, Donnagal (Guest), 24-Nov-07 05:52 PM, #14
Reply Donnagal, Zridv (Guest), 24-Nov-07 10:38 PM, #15
Reply I should comment on that time you got me, and I was tic..., Zridv (Guest), 24-Nov-07 10:52 PM, #16
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Klyndenstrom (Guest), 26-Nov-07 05:04 PM, #18
Reply and there goes Moe!, Pesawwkt (Guest), 27-Nov-07 08:40 PM, #19
Reply booo, kilthigo (Guest), 24-Nov-07 05:31 AM, #12
Reply Why delete? You were great. nt, Darascus (Guest), 23-Nov-07 09:36 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..., Llorenz (Guest), 23-Nov-07 07:58 PM, #8
Reply I could regear for spell svs and damage, Donnagal (Guest), 23-Nov-07 08:07 PM, #9
Reply Fun fighting you with Aubror., RobDarken (Guest), 23-Nov-07 02:25 PM, #
Reply Fun fighting you with Aubror., RobDarken (Guest), 23-Nov-07 02:25 PM, #6
Reply I had looked forward to some tussles with you., Throkk (Guest), 23-Nov-07 01:21 PM, #5
Reply I am sorry you deleted., Folsa (Guest), 23-Nov-07 12:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..., Gnome Shifter (Guest), 23-Nov-07 11:49 AM, #2
Reply I never killed a gnome shifter that I can recall, Donnagal (Guest), 23-Nov-07 01:11 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..., haltan (Guest), 24-Nov-07 05:17 AM, #11
Reply I loved and respected this charcter!, Pmurta (Guest), 23-Nov-07 10:47 AM, #1
     Reply Mad Props!, Kelteon (Guest), 23-Nov-07 04:13 PM, #7

Elemek (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-07 12:24 PM

#63709, "If only I could have caught you....."
In response to Reply #0

further from the fortress or without Kilthig and that other dwarf jumping in all the time. Shame.

Donnagal (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 05:47 PM

#63690, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

This was meant to be a throw-away character, while I figured out what to play next. I figured I'd roll a dwarf warrior get a few kills, then delete. Instead I kept chugging along, racked up a few kills, applied to fortress, got in, got Maraned early so everything was pretty smooth. Then, this week, I was I had some RL problems to deal with, constantly got my can kicked around the block a few times, and just figured it was time to take a break.

Thanks for all the people who helped this be an enjoyable character. Sanil, I killed you a total of five times and never once gave you an explanation. Apparently catching you at the altar like that made you lose it.

Zridv, I wanted to dislike your character because of all the comments early on and you complaining about your bracer, but then you went and assassinated me and only took what you could use (next time I saw you you already lost the strange bracers - easy come, easy go it would seem) so I've had a lot of respect for you ever since.

Donnagal (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 05:52 PM

#63691, "PS I didn't kill a single shifter"
In response to Reply #13

Gnome shifter smartass - you've got the wrong dwarf.

Zridv (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 10:38 PM

#63694, "Donnagal"
In response to Reply #13

One of my weakness ooc is feeling like people show you no respect by taking things from a kill that isn't theres...bla bla bla. Of course, I'm the pot calling the kettle black on that one sometimes. I hate people taking things they can't use, things they will sacrifice, stuff like that. I have fun with this game, I like it. I want others to as well, so I tend to not be a loot whore. I will pay back in kind though if slighted. IE - Assassinated Kelteon and took his fiddle, cause he took a sword of mine he couldn't use. Anyway, I never lost the bracers. I'll save that for later.

Zridv

Zridv (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 10:52 PM

#63695, "I should comment on that time you got me, and I was tic..."
In response to Reply #15

That was after I had recalled near death, from fighting a few foes I believe. You were just sitting there in temple and hit me. I got away, but couldn't get my stupid potion out. So, you got me with a bash. Oh well, we had some great fights. Good luck with whats next.

Klyndenstrom (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-07 05:04 PM

#63710, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #13

I am sad to see so many go, but I can understand your reasons. I have been experiencing some of the same in my life. All the same... I thought you did well even if this was a "throw-away" char. I liked watching you fight, and enjoyed what little time we got to fight together.

Pesawwkt (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-07 08:40 PM

#63724, "and there goes Moe!"
In response to Reply #13

You appeared from nowhere as a Maran, and with you and the other dwarves it was like the bearded three stooges at times with all the banter that went across the CB.

cool stuff, head back to the fort again before I die will ya

kilthigo (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 05:31 AM

#63678, "booo"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you, when I saw you get Maran before me I thought "man this guy must be kicking some serious butt" then I saw you in action and it confirmed it. Add another legacy and you could have been a beast.

Darascus (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 09:36 PM

#63674, "Why delete? You were great. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Llorenz (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 07:58 PM

#63672, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

Guess my props for not deleting were premature. That happens though, a rage delete will often ruin a char for me, sorry to see it happen to someone else. You should have hero'd and seen what the score was like before jumping down the delete trail. Your equipping style made for a huge mismatch, i was hoping you'd learn from Pesawwkt.

Donnagal (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 08:07 PM

#63673, "I could regear for spell svs and damage"
In response to Reply #8

But against a transmuter thats just asking to see "You are totally Frozen" followed by "You have been killed". I really, really like what I've seen of Llorenz.

RobDarken (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 02:25 PM

#63663, "Fun fighting you with Aubror."

You were the first person Thrak told me to kill(like rank 11?), I couldn't find ou of course. But we had some nice ones later on.

RobDarken (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 02:25 PM

#63664, "Fun fighting you with Aubror."
In response to Reply #0

You were the first person Thrak told me to kill(like rank 11?), I couldn't find ou of course. But we had some nice ones later on.

Throkk (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 01:21 PM

#63662, "I had looked forward to some tussles with you."
In response to Reply #0

When we finally got around to it, you delete!

Dwarf warriors can take a lot of abuse, but picking dagger might be
asking for too much trouble. It surprised me anyway.

Good luck with the next.

Folsa (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 12:20 PM

#63660, "I am sorry you deleted."
In response to Reply #0

You ran from me a lot, but I got the distinct impression it wasn't from fear. Rather, that you didn't want to fight a neutral. You seemed to know your way around a fight as shown in our first engagement. I was surprised at how easily you died today. I gave one of your cabal mates your weapons and some armor. I wish you hadn't deleted.

Good luck on your next character.

Folsa

Gnome Shifter (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 11:49 AM

#63658, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

I had some problems with you, like when you killed me and looted some of my gear and when I asked why, you said "I'm of the light, you're of the dark" or some #### like that. Gnome != dark. You == failed.

Donnagal (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 01:11 PM

#63661, "I never killed a gnome shifter that I can recall"
In response to Reply #2

I'll post some more good byes when I feel up to it, but are you sure you have the right person? If I did kill you, it may have been a case of mistaken identity

haltan (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-07 05:17 AM

#63677, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Donnagal Bhurzdinghurst the Ch..."
In response to Reply #2

sorry to see you go.. those fights we had always ended up with me fleeinmg:-) danm bhoneshatter hehe... i had been looking for you ther last couple of days, to pick a fight with you, to see how i would do aginst you now. but ohh well.. i have to use fantasi to finish that one:-) good luck with next

Pmurta (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 10:47 AM

#63657, "I loved and respected this charcter!"
In response to Reply #0

One of the true shining lights during my time at the Fortress and even before that. Excellently played character.

Kelteon (Guest)Fri 23-Nov-07 04:13 PM

#63666, "Mad Props!"
In response to Reply #1

Grew up together from like level 11 i think?????!!!!!! jeeeze knew you long time, you definatly had an impact on my life in fortress tis sad to see both you and pmurtar go! Well done my friend well done

kelteon

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63656 Previous topic | Next topic