Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGoodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63656&mesg_id=63690
63690, Goodbyes
Posted by Donnagal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was meant to be a throw-away character, while I figured out what to play next. I figured I'd roll a dwarf warrior get a few kills, then delete. Instead I kept chugging along, racked up a few kills, applied to fortress, got in, got Maraned early so everything was pretty smooth. Then, this week, I was I had some RL problems to deal with, constantly got my can kicked around the block a few times, and just figured it was time to take a break.

Thanks for all the people who helped this be an enjoyable character. Sanil, I killed you a total of five times and never once gave you an explanation. Apparently catching you at the altar like that made you lose it.

Zridv, I wanted to dislike your character because of all the comments early on and you complaining about your bracer, but then you went and assassinated me and only took what you could use (next time I saw you you already lost the strange bracers - easy come, easy go it would seem) so I've had a lot of respect for you ever since.