Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62824
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Oct-07 01:24 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2024
16963 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62824, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla"

Sat Oct 20 01:20:04 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dioka perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KastellynSat 20-Oct-07 11:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62846, "Liked Dioka"
In response to Reply #0

I winced a couple of times at a few deaths you ate, and had the impression you were learning the ropes of being a Villager. Hope you did just that, and good luck with the next!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

Dioka (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-07 11:34 PM

#63562, "RE: Liked Dioka"
In response to Reply #3

I liked playing Dioka, he was tough, but died a bunch and yeah, it was my first villager i ever had, but i'll do it soon again.

PatickSat 20-Oct-07 10:05 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#62831, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

heh I remember back when you me and Xhirathos went to Barovia at like rank 35, Those were fun times. where you died twice. once to the zombies once to the kelp. its sad to see you go.

Alpha-Q

Drenoth (Guest)Sat 20-Oct-07 02:26 AM

#62826, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought this was coming, and sad to see you go. Battle is taking a beating right now. But honestly I wasnt bonded any of the times I fought you, even when the group of you raided the island and I came in and died fighting four of you. But alas, some match-ups just arnt fair. I learned that playing a couple chars before this one. I miss the days of the old power-house class-race combos =) Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62824 Previous topic | Next topic