Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62824
62824, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 20 01:20:04 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dioka perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:108
62846, Liked Dioka
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I winced a couple of times at a few deaths you ate, and had the impression you were learning the ropes of being a Villager. Hope you did just that, and good luck with the next!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***
63562, RE: Liked Dioka
Posted by Dioka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked playing Dioka, he was tough, but died a bunch and yeah, it was my first villager i ever had, but i'll do it soon again.
62831, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh I remember back when you me and Xhirathos went to Barovia at like rank 35, Those were fun times. where you died twice. once to the zombies once to the kelp. its sad to see you go.
62826, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dioka the Initiate of the Macall...
Posted by Drenoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought this was coming, and sad to see you go. Battle is taking a beating right now. But honestly I wasnt bonded any of the times I fought you, even when the group of you raided the island and I came in and died fighting four of you. But alas, some match-ups just arnt fair. I learned that playing a couple chars before this one. I miss the days of the old power-house class-race combos =) Good luck with your next.