Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Erifdel the Grand Sorcerer of Transform..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60458
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Aug-07 10:56 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60458, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Erifdel the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation"

Sun Aug 12 22:52:29 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Erifdel perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:70

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXB_ (Guest)Mon 13-Aug-07 12:20 AM

#60465, "Alak, alak, alak..."
In response to Reply #0

I apologize to the other Heralds firstly and foremost since my presence was very spotchy at best. This was due to a few reasons, one of which was due to my occupation and it's influence. I tend to do professional theatre, so sometimes I have a lot of time and other times I do not. I made this character prior to going into tech rehearsals for The Who's Tommy, and the rehearsals alone that week were about noon to midnight six out of the seven days-a-week.

Tied to that, was the muse for this character. Erifdel was based off of my cat of 14+ years.. an Exotic Longhair, or otherwise recognized as a Persian. So Erifdel, the character, was not quite the typical felar (as I envisioned them to be). He had long hair, and he had a flat face... his profession with Heralds was as a tailor and I would entwine his own hair into whatever I had sewn. Unfortunately, during the tech process for Tommy, my cat passed away. I had to put him to sleep May 13th, so part of the inspiration of Erifdel died with that incident. I did attempt to rekindle the flame, but it just ended up not happening.

In any case, my first herald and I may likely do another in the future.
EXB

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60458 Previous topic | Next topic