Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Erifdel the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60458
60458, (AUTO) [HERALD] Erifdel the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 12 22:52:29 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Erifdel perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:70
60465, Alak, alak, alak...
Posted by EXB_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I apologize to the other Heralds firstly and foremost since my presence was very spotchy at best. This was due to a few reasons, one of which was due to my occupation and it's influence. I tend to do professional theatre, so sometimes I have a lot of time and other times I do not. I made this character prior to going into tech rehearsals for The Who's Tommy, and the rehearsals alone that week were about noon to midnight six out of the seven days-a-week.

Tied to that, was the muse for this character. Erifdel was based off of my cat of 14+ years.. an Exotic Longhair, or otherwise recognized as a Persian. So Erifdel, the character, was not quite the typical felar (as I envisioned them to be). He had long hair, and he had a flat face... his profession with Heralds was as a tailor and I would entwine his own hair into whatever I had sewn. Unfortunately, during the tech process for Tommy, my cat passed away. I had to put him to sleep May 13th, so part of the inspiration of Erifdel died with that incident. I did attempt to rekindle the flame, but it just ended up not happening.

In any case, my first herald and I may likely do another in the future.
EXB