Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Storms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60193
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Aug-07 10:24 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60193, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Storms"

Sat Aug 4 22:22:00 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Churirum perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor..., Jento (Guest), 05-Aug-07 02:09 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor..., Yean, 07-Aug-07 11:35 AM, #6
Reply Very curious about the build., Pro-Man (Guest), 05-Aug-07 12:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Very curious about the build., Churirum (Guest), 05-Aug-07 01:38 AM, #2
          Reply Let me guess, DurNominator, 05-Aug-07 02:26 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Let me guess, Churirum (Guest), 05-Aug-07 03:51 AM, #5

Jento (Guest)Sun 05-Aug-07 02:09 AM

#60199, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was my first char in like.. 6 years or so. The ranger changes are tough to get used to. It became real tough to seal a kill in the higher ranks, maybe I picked a bad combo. No bearcharge, no snare, no entangle..
Thought hunters would have a bit more force.. but I only hit ONE ANNIH ambush, and that was on a mob when I was wearing the best set I had. Precision didn't seem to help that much, either. Though I don't know if I had the right weights of eq, thought it perfected in 1 rank, so I guess it must been working. Though no axe, and no dual wield is a bit.. well, not what I was used to. Could tank like a beast though. Soloing Elite storms at 35 was awesome.

Yean - Thank you very much for the complements and interaction. It inspired me to keep going as long as I did. Got bored of the char a bit earlier on though. Frustrated with all the deaths I had.

Ragers - didn't seem to get close to any of you. Jichii was funny, Armonk tough, Rakur could claw the #### out of anything.. only advice I got is work together a bit more. Lots of deaths for everyone trying to rush in on their own. Though, that's probably part of rager role
Dyre - Glad I could convince you to join battle Good luck with that.

Enemies -
Babuchak - not sure why you hated me so much, probably just looking for someone to pk, and I couldn't do #### to you at the giant..
Tagerung - Got you in the forest once, got you to gushing before Burzmarh showed up and bashed. I told him not to come, it pissed me off more than it pissed you off. I wanted to kill you on my own.. if possible.
Zamres- wanted to fight you 1on1, but you wouldn't seperate from your tranny/other ranger friend
Behgrokar - thanks for 1 rounding me a couple times, good fights in the weald though. You sure could talk ####.
Karzol - loved the fights, I think we were 1/1?

If I did a combo like this ever again, I'd do scout and probably a savage. I need damage. I thought the serpent strike would be enough, but it wasn't.
Anyone I missed, sorry.

YeanTue 07-Aug-07 11:35 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60334, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor..."
In response to Reply #3

You're welcome..I thought Churirum was a pretty good char, with an interesting combi. It seemed challenging to play, and I wanted to see how it'd all turn out as your char matured..a pity you got bored Anyway, you're welcome to try the Village out again whenever you feel like it. Luck with your current or next!

Pro-Man (Guest)Sun 05-Aug-07 12:47 AM

#60195, "Very curious about the build."
In response to Reply #0

What kind of ranger was this? Fought you, couldn't stick you.

Churirum (Guest)Sun 05-Aug-07 01:38 AM

#60198, "RE: Very curious about the build."
In response to Reply #1

Hunter Bedouin.

DurNominatorSun 05-Aug-07 02:26 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60200, "Let me guess"
In response to Reply #2

Sand lizard shifters burned his village.

Churirum (Guest)Sun 05-Aug-07 03:51 AM

#60203, "RE: Let me guess"
In response to Reply #4

Nope, they ate his young. Come on, gotta be more creative!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60193 Previous topic | Next topic