Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Storms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60193
60193, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Storms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 4 22:22:00 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Churirum perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:89
60199, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor...
Posted by Jento on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was my first char in like.. 6 years or so. The ranger changes are tough to get used to. It became real tough to seal a kill in the higher ranks, maybe I picked a bad combo. No bearcharge, no snare, no entangle..
Thought hunters would have a bit more force.. but I only hit ONE ANNIH ambush, and that was on a mob when I was wearing the best set I had. Precision didn't seem to help that much, either. Though I don't know if I had the right weights of eq, thought it perfected in 1 rank, so I guess it must been working. Though no axe, and no dual wield is a bit.. well, not what I was used to. Could tank like a beast though. Soloing Elite storms at 35 was awesome.

Yean - Thank you very much for the complements and interaction. It inspired me to keep going as long as I did. Got bored of the char a bit earlier on though. Frustrated with all the deaths I had.

Ragers - didn't seem to get close to any of you. Jichii was funny, Armonk tough, Rakur could claw the #### out of anything.. only advice I got is work together a bit more. Lots of deaths for everyone trying to rush in on their own. Though, that's probably part of rager role ;)
Dyre - Glad I could convince you to join battle ;) Good luck with that.

Enemies -
Babuchak - not sure why you hated me so much, probably just looking for someone to pk, and I couldn't do #### to you at the giant..
Tagerung - Got you in the forest once, got you to gushing before Burzmarh showed up and bashed. I told him not to come, it pissed me off more than it pissed you off. I wanted to kill you on my own.. if possible.
Zamres- wanted to fight you 1on1, but you wouldn't seperate from your tranny/other ranger friend
Behgrokar - thanks for 1 rounding me a couple times, good fights in the weald though. You sure could talk ####.
Karzol - loved the fights, I think we were 1/1?

If I did a combo like this ever again, I'd do scout and probably a savage. I need damage. I thought the serpent strike would be enough, but it wasn't.
Anyone I missed, sorry.
60334, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Churirum the Watcher of the Stor...
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're welcome..I thought Churirum was a pretty good char, with an interesting combi. It seemed challenging to play, and I wanted to see how it'd all turn out as your char matured..a pity you got bored :) Anyway, you're welcome to try the Village out again whenever you feel like it. Luck with your current or next!
60195, Very curious about the build.
Posted by Pro-Man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What kind of ranger was this? Fought you, couldn't stick you.
60198, RE: Very curious about the build.
Posted by Churirum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hunter Bedouin.
60200, Let me guess
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sand lizard shifters burned his village.
60203, RE: Let me guess
Posted by Churirum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nope, they ate his young. Come on, gotta be more creative!