Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Raszik the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60147
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Aug-07 08:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60147, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Raszik the Learned of Owaza"

Thu Aug 2 08:16:56 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Raszik perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Raszik (Guest)Thu 02-Aug-07 07:12 PM

#60155, "Quick bye byes and such"
In response to Reply #0

So firstly, apologies to the Commander for never being around.

I rolled this guy up when I had little on my plate at work and a bit of free time, and had never been in Battle before, so decided to give it a go. Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I ran in to a crap ton of work and just didn't feel I had the time to commit to being a full time caballed character so let this guy go by the wayside.

As a member of Battle, Raszik was by and large extremely unsuccessful in my eyes. It was really cool though seeing all the limitations a battlerager must endure. This is the first character where my PK ration was way negative. I think. Much respect for the Ragers who stick with it and succeed-- it was fun seeing the other side of things.

I had this idea of foresaking the Gods and magic later on in life-- Raszik was a nihilist who was deeply pissed at the Gods for a number of reasons... His role was loosely inspired in my head by a Hot Water Music song "Gods Deciding"... Slowly he was going to question everything and go off into the hills somewhere and die. Or go crazy. Anyways...

Commander, awesome interview/induction experience. I found induction to be the perfect amount of being a bit of work, but not too tedious by any stretch. Most of it was just catching you on. I like your style. The induction was my favorite time for this character. Thanks!

Brinkmun, Khadrun, awesome characters. I fought you both with Nhikorzhebus so real cool to be bros instead of enemies there.

Anyways that was long enough. See y'all

-- TheDude

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60147 Previous topic | Next topic