Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Raszik the Learned of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60147
60147, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Raszik the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 2 08:16:56 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Raszik perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:154
60155, Quick bye byes and such
Posted by Raszik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So firstly, apologies to the Commander for never being around.

I rolled this guy up when I had little on my plate at work and a bit of free time, and had never been in Battle before, so decided to give it a go. Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I ran in to a crap ton of work and just didn't feel I had the time to commit to being a full time caballed character so let this guy go by the wayside.

As a member of Battle, Raszik was by and large extremely unsuccessful in my eyes. It was really cool though seeing all the limitations a battlerager must endure. This is the first character where my PK ration was way negative. I think. Much respect for the Ragers who stick with it and succeed-- it was fun seeing the other side of things.

I had this idea of foresaking the Gods and magic later on in life-- Raszik was a nihilist who was deeply pissed at the Gods for a number of reasons... His role was loosely inspired in my head by a Hot Water Music song "Gods Deciding"... Slowly he was going to question everything and go off into the hills somewhere and die. Or go crazy. Anyways...

Commander, awesome interview/induction experience. I found induction to be the perfect amount of being a bit of work, but not too tedious by any stretch. Most of it was just catching you on. I like your style. The induction was my favorite time for this character. Thanks!

Brinkmun, Khadrun, awesome characters. I fought you both with Nhikorzhebus so real cool to be bros instead of enemies there.

Anyways that was long enough. See y'all

-- TheDude