Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Khadrun SkullSplitter the Horned Fur..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59963
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Jul-07 03:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59963, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Khadrun SkullSplitter the Horned Fury, Veteran of Battle"

Sat Jul 21 15:37:15 2007

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Khadrun perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:293

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YeanMon 23-Jul-07 11:24 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59996, "Good Char"
In response to Reply #0

Bumped into you more during your younger years, where you were frequently the only one about when numbers were low, and I enjoyed the char very much. Was surprised when you managed to solo-raid for the Key quite a number of times, when you weren't quite a hero yet as well. Overall, a well-played char with a good amount of drive and presence! Hope you come back in some other form soon.

Vhloughvang (Guest)Mon 23-Jul-07 08:34 AM

#59994, "ahh mannn :("
In response to Reply #0

I hate you for this

hope you enjoyed the near 300 hours

we had some good times hahaha
it always took me 2 mins to understand what the hell you were saying hahaha it made for some funny slient pauses hahah

Linaeren (Guest)Sun 22-Jul-07 02:52 AM

#59969, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

I liked you. You hit like a ####ing truck, but you were still somehow fun.

drovis (Guest)Sat 21-Jul-07 07:28 PM

#59964, "was always fun"
In response to Reply #0

acouple of moments stand out for me with khad. The first being you becoming veteran as I was being inducted was nifty.

The second was when you and vwarg were fighting the drow weapons master while I logged on, I am still shocked at how that played out and thought it was kinda funny.

You were fun as heck to run around with, one of the few villagers I never had a problem working with cause we always seemed to be on the same page. Not that I didn't get along with others but we always seemed to have the same desires at the same time so never really developed the friction with you I had with a lotta other folks.

My only regret was not getting to see more of you throughout the life of drovis hope you have fun with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59963 Previous topic | Next topic