Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Khadrun SkullSplitter the Horned Fury, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59963
59963, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Khadrun SkullSplitter the Horned Fury, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 21 15:37:15 2007

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Khadrun perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:293
59996, Good Char
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bumped into you more during your younger years, where you were frequently the only one about when numbers were low, and I enjoyed the char very much. Was surprised when you managed to solo-raid for the Key quite a number of times, when you weren't quite a hero yet as well. Overall, a well-played char with a good amount of drive and presence! Hope you come back in some other form soon.
59994, ahh mannn :(
Posted by Vhloughvang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate you for this :)

hope you enjoyed the near 300 hours

we had some good times hahaha
it always took me 2 mins to understand what the hell you were saying hahaha it made for some funny slient pauses hahah
59969, Damn
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. You hit like a ####ing truck, but you were still somehow fun.
59964, was always fun
Posted by drovis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
acouple of moments stand out for me with khad. The first being you becoming veteran as I was being inducted was nifty.

The second was when you and vwarg were fighting the drow weapons master while I logged on, I am still shocked at how that played out and thought it was kinda funny.

You were fun as heck to run around with, one of the few villagers I never had a problem working with cause we always seemed to be on the same page. Not that I didn't get along with others but we always seemed to have the same desires at the same time so never really developed the friction with you I had with a lotta other folks.

My only regret was not getting to see more of you throughout the life of drovis hope you have fun with your next.