Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Duruzkin Bral the Student of the Mac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59939
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Jul-07 04:08 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59939, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Duruzkin Bral the Student of the Macalla, Mageslayer"

Thu Jul 19 04:05:05 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Duruzkin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

commander (Guest)Thu 19-Jul-07 02:15 PM

#59949, "talk about a kick in the nuts...."
In response to Reply #0

wtf is that all about ??

You got some 'splainnnin to doooooo.

Dude I was thinking along the lines of you bring drillmaster shortly. You were always neck deep in the #### and kicking and swearing and fighting on...

*mutter* guess not...

drovis (Guest)Thu 19-Jul-07 05:31 AM

#59940, "damn both mage slayers in like a day"
In response to Reply #0

never really got to interact with you much other then the last day. As stated before I was kind of a loner even within the cabal and you only hit my range a couple of days before my con death. That being said I still remember when kastellyn told me that you were gonna take the mageslayer title from me. After that I kept my eye on you and saw nothing but good things, and of course you did get it but I guess they took pity on me and let me keep my title too

out of curiosity and why for this? and this is a total stab in the dark but... Graatch?

ExPalThu 19-Jul-07 10:29 AM
Member since 19th Jul 2007
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59945, "Nope, not Graatch"
In response to Reply #1

Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult (sorry, Graatch).

Interesting to find out that it was Kasty that told you that. I log on at one point and hear you on CB saying "So, I hear you are going to take the mageslayer title from me" and I'm like WTF, where'd that come from.

KastellynThu 19-Jul-07 10:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#59947, "RE: Nope, not Graatch"
In response to Reply #2

I'd take it as a complement; means you were Deathful and a good RPer.

Mageslayer is a title reward I'm toying with, kind of a way to call out who is actually killing mages. You guys were neck and neck for mage PKs, so I figured it didn't hurt to have two running around.

Great character, by the way. Sorry to see you go, I was expecting some more kick ass stuff from you! Oh, your PBF has some pretty cool comments in it (not all from me) IIRC. Might be worth a look.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59939 Previous topic | Next topic