Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Duruzkin Bral the Student of the Macalla, Mageslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59939
59939, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Duruzkin Bral the Student of the Macalla, Mageslayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 19 04:05:05 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Duruzkin perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160
59949, talk about a kick in the nuts....
Posted by commander on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
wtf is that all about ??

You got some 'splainnnin to doooooo.

Dude I was thinking along the lines of you bring drillmaster shortly. You were always neck deep in the #### and kicking and swearing and fighting on...

*mutter* guess not...
59940, damn both mage slayers in like a day
Posted by drovis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
never really got to interact with you much other then the last day. As stated before I was kind of a loner even within the cabal and you only hit my range a couple of days before my con death. That being said I still remember when kastellyn told me that you were gonna take the mageslayer title from me. After that I kept my eye on you and saw nothing but good things, and of course you did get it but I guess they took pity on me and let me keep my title too :P

out of curiosity and why for this? and this is a total stab in the dark but... Graatch?
59945, Nope, not Graatch
Posted by ExPal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult (sorry, Graatch).

Interesting to find out that it was Kasty that told you that. I log on at one point and hear you on CB saying "So, I hear you are going to take the mageslayer title from me" and I'm like WTF, where'd that come from.
59947, RE: Nope, not Graatch
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd take it as a complement; means you were Deathful and a good RPer.

Mageslayer is a title reward I'm toying with, kind of a way to call out who is actually killing mages. You guys were neck and neck for mage PKs, so I figured it didn't hurt to have two running around.

Great character, by the way. Sorry to see you go, I was expecting some more kick ass stuff from you! Oh, your PBF has some pretty cool comments in it (not all from me) IIRC. Might be worth a look. :P

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***