Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Yudran the Champion of Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58807
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Jun-07 11:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58807, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Yudran the Champion of Battlefields"

Wed Jun 6 23:04:35 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Yudran perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:137

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DerrekoThu 07-Jun-07 11:44 AM
Member since 25th May 2007
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58832, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I suppose it came time for me to delete with the rest of everyone..I just didn't feel like Yudran was going the way I had hoped for him to. I will say that I had quite a bit of fun with this one. This was my first villager, the last cabal I had yet to get a char in. I liked village and the allies and enemies I had made during my time in Thera. I also wanted to appologize for the occasional times that I would be forced to leave suddenly. I would be online from a source that was not very stable and it would cause me to lose connection for some time.

Vhloughvang - I liked you a lot. I thought you did a good job as a leader even though I would have liked to see you around more, though I am sure you had something that was important ooc. I was glad that I had the privelidge of being inducted by you in person and being able to have some fun talks with you. I thought you were a solid leader and skilled in combat. Thanks again and good luck to you.

Brinkmun - What can I say, you were also very solid. I was always glad to see you around as you would liven up everything just that much more. I did my best to contribute when I was asked and tried to be somewhat of a force when it came to slaying mages , just tryin' to keep up with good ol' Brinkmun.

Mosum - I thought you had balls, it was always good to see you run into fights with a definite underhand in the situation and come out on top. Even when you fell I noticed you did it with honor and made it look good . Thanks for your contributions.

Elivhree - You were a solid player as well. I thought you definitely were a force in battle. I was always glad to see you on and have the privelidge of learning with you or just running around and trying to keep up. Good job.

Relagark - I was sorry to see that the only thing you could remember me by was the time my connection went dead as we were learning. Other than that I thought we had a few good times with grouping and bringing mayhem to our enemies .

Istilion - I liked you a lot as well. Thought you did a great job with RP and were solid in combat. Thanks for giving me the task of writing to Battle I thought it was a good learning experience. Was sorry to see you go, but if I remember correctly it was for good reasons. Good luck to you.

Imm's - Thanks for the occasional bonuses you gave me and I am sorry I must not have stuck to my role as much as I would have liked to. I just felt like Yudran was somewhat of a let down to what I had hoped for. I hope I gave you some fun to watch and I would love to hear any feedback you may have for me. I am trying to get down the skill of RP'ing and hope that I can role up something even better next time . Thanks again.

Mutsu - You also were great, and I thought you were a solid player. Always fun times we had with our Duels. I hope to role up something to be more of an ally to you soon I am sure we would have good times together. Thanks again.

I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of people and I hope that you can all leave me some feedback and I will be sure to get back to you when I can. Thanks again and I am sorry I didn't stick around as long as I should have. Hopefully I can on my next

Mutsu (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 12:12 AM

#58813, "Is this the season to DELETE?"
In response to Reply #0

Man, I loved your character. Had nice fights...You were solid

DerrekoThu 07-Jun-07 11:25 AM
Member since 25th May 2007
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58831, "RE: Is this the season to DELETE?"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, I spent a lot of time trying to make this character one that might actually have an impact on others. I would always wait for you to ask me to duel..even though I would usually fall it was fun to hope that maybe the next time I might get lucky . Thanks again and good luck to you!

-Yudran

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58807 Previous topic | Next topic