Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Yudran the Champion of Battlefields
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58807
58807, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Yudran the Champion of Battlefields
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 6 23:04:35 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Yudran perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:137
58832, Farewells
Posted by Derreko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I suppose it came time for me to delete with the rest of everyone..I just didn't feel like Yudran was going the way I had hoped for him to. I will say that I had quite a bit of fun with this one. This was my first villager, the last cabal I had yet to get a char in. I liked village and the allies and enemies I had made during my time in Thera. I also wanted to appologize for the occasional times that I would be forced to leave suddenly. I would be online from a source that was not very stable and it would cause me to lose connection for some time.

Vhloughvang - I liked you a lot. I thought you did a good job as a leader even though I would have liked to see you around more, though I am sure you had something that was important ooc. I was glad that I had the privelidge of being inducted by you in person and being able to have some fun talks with you. I thought you were a solid leader and skilled in combat. Thanks again and good luck to you.

Brinkmun - What can I say, you were also very solid. I was always glad to see you around as you would liven up everything just that much more. I did my best to contribute when I was asked and tried to be somewhat of a force when it came to slaying mages ;), just tryin' to keep up with good ol' Brinkmun.

Mosum - I thought you had balls, it was always good to see you run into fights with a definite underhand in the situation and come out on top. Even when you fell I noticed you did it with honor and made it look good :). Thanks for your contributions.

Elivhree - You were a solid player as well. I thought you definitely were a force in battle. I was always glad to see you on and have the privelidge of learning with you or just running around and trying to keep up. Good job.

Relagark - I was sorry to see that the only thing you could remember me by was the time my connection went dead as we were learning. Other than that I thought we had a few good times with grouping and bringing mayhem to our enemies ;).

Istilion - I liked you a lot as well. Thought you did a great job with RP and were solid in combat. Thanks for giving me the task of writing to Battle I thought it was a good learning experience. Was sorry to see you go, but if I remember correctly it was for good reasons. Good luck to you.

Imm's - Thanks for the occasional bonuses you gave me and I am sorry I must not have stuck to my role as much as I would have liked to. I just felt like Yudran was somewhat of a let down to what I had hoped for. I hope I gave you some fun to watch and I would love to hear any feedback you may have for me. I am trying to get down the skill of RP'ing and hope that I can role up something even better next time :). Thanks again.

Mutsu - You also were great, and I thought you were a solid player. Always fun times we had with our Duels. I hope to role up something to be more of an ally to you soon I am sure we would have good times together. Thanks again.

I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of people and I hope that you can all leave me some feedback and I will be sure to get back to you when I can. Thanks again and I am sorry I didn't stick around as long as I should have. Hopefully I can on my next :)
58813, Is this the season to DELETE?
Posted by Mutsu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, I loved your character. Had nice fights...You were solid
58831, RE: Is this the season to DELETE?
Posted by Derreko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, I spent a lot of time trying to make this character one that might actually have an impact on others. I would always wait for you to ask me to duel..even though I would usually fall it was fun to hope that maybe the next time I might get lucky ;). Thanks again and good luck to you!

-Yudran