Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58541
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-May-07 09:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58541, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon May 28 21:07:32 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jaheal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good smashin', Hunsobo (Guest), 04-Jun-07 09:26 AM, #6
Reply [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield, Mutsu (Guest), 29-May-07 09:56 AM, #4
Reply A fiercesome ally, Gromkonk, 29-May-07 07:45 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..., Soayel (Guest), 28-May-07 09:28 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..., shamanman, 29-May-07 06:04 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..., amada (Guest), 30-May-07 04:24 PM, #5

Hunsobo (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 09:26 AM

#58682, "Good smashin'"
In response to Reply #0

I'd been waiting for that "I'll post goodbyes later" post, but since it's been about a week...

I'm not sure which chars you've all played, but I'm pretty sure I've killed you with 2 or 3 of them - You had Jaheal, and I think you had some HTH/flail rager who wanted to die to me for his final death...Oh and the NexiRanger! Um...Tralling! Right. Maybe more?

In any case each char I have faced that I find out later was you, I've liked. You are always ballsy, but you seem to be getting better and better at knowing how to get away.

Not sure what you've moved on to now but it's probably already hero'd, knowing you.

Mutsu (Guest)Tue 29-May-07 09:56 AM

#58558, "[FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

I hated you after you killed me. But before that I never saw you. Thank you for that fight, made me learn alot about assassins.

GromkonkTue 29-May-07 07:45 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58552, "A fiercesome ally"
In response to Reply #0

I saw a lot of good and bad in Jaheal. On the good side you were a capable ally that I knew I could count on during raids/counterraids. On the bad side, your "f" key must be broken because you just do not know when to run. Throwing yourself into bad situations can be good in a lot of ways. It shows that your courageous. But, you also kinda gotta know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run...

I wish you the best on your next. Good char.

Soayel (Guest)Mon 28-May-07 09:28 PM

#58542, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

Alright.. I have to ask.. Why ?

I liked you quite a lot and you seemed quite competant.. So Why?

shamanmanTue 29-May-07 06:04 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58549, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #1

Basically, I was running low on con and was getting fed up pretty quickly. I disagree with a lot of the Fortress's actions and with the way I *think* Baerinika chooses to Maran said fortress folk. I'll post goodbyes and go into more detail when I get home.

amada (Guest)Wed 30-May-07 04:24 PM

#58586, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #2

hey i enjoyed ranking with you, you seemed to know alot. I definately learned quite abit! liked the char good luck with the next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58541 Previous topic | Next topic