Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58541
58541, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 28 21:07:32 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jaheal perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:87
58682, Good smashin'
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd been waiting for that "I'll post goodbyes later" post, but since it's been about a week...

I'm not sure which chars you've all played, but I'm pretty sure I've killed you with 2 or 3 of them - You had Jaheal, and I think you had some HTH/flail rager who wanted to die to me for his final death...Oh and the NexiRanger! Um...Tralling! Right. Maybe more?

In any case each char I have faced that I find out later was you, I've liked. You are always ballsy, but you seem to be getting better and better at knowing how to get away.

Not sure what you've moved on to now but it's probably already hero'd, knowing you. :P
58558, [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Mutsu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated you after you killed me. But before that I never saw you. Thank you for that fight, made me learn alot about assassins.
58552, A fiercesome ally
Posted by Gromkonk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw a lot of good and bad in Jaheal. On the good side you were a capable ally that I knew I could count on during raids/counterraids. On the bad side, your "f" key must be broken because you just do not know when to run. Throwing yourself into bad situations can be good in a lot of ways. It shows that your courageous. But, you also kinda gotta know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run...

I wish you the best on your next. Good char.
58542, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Soayel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright.. I have to ask.. Why ?

I liked you quite a lot and you seemed quite competant.. So Why?
58549, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Basically, I was running low on con and was getting fed up pretty quickly. I disagree with a lot of the Fortress's actions and with the way I *think* Baerinika chooses to Maran said fortress folk. I'll post goodbyes and go into more detail when I get home.
58586, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jaheal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by amada on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey i enjoyed ranking with you, you seemed to know alot. I definately learned quite abit! liked the char good luck with the next