Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ijigri the Sentinel of Summertide" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58338
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-May-07 02:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58338, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ijigri the Sentinel of Summertide"

Sat May 19 02:16:03 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ijigri perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:80

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ijigri (Guest)Sun 20-May-07 03:45 PM

#58363, "For all who care..."
In response to Reply #0

Yeah this is the first char in a long time I have managed to get up into the hero range it was fun in the beginning but it quickly because the same thing every day. Log on,run around for a while, get bored and go kill some things in Sitran then walk around some more. I just lost interest in him although he did quite well especially in caves love the new add ons by the way gives rangers a bit of flair and something to differentiate themselves from each other. In the end I was sitting in the galadon guild not paying attention, looking at the forums, and another certain ranger I wont mention the name of knocked me off. Didnt even bother to go back to see if my things were there I had a lot of decent stuff, just said whatever and deleted. Didnt have a lot of enemies I tried to keep this char strictly to exploring the realm for places I hadnt been to at all or for a long time. Cant remember names well so post and Ill comment about our adventures. A bit busy lately graduate from AIT in about three weeks (advanced individual training for those non military people out there) so I got lots to do but I do got another char going so I will see you in the fields.

NMTehW (Guest)Sun 20-May-07 04:50 PM

#58366, "I thought you were trash."
In response to Reply #1

Betraying your afk groupmate whilst ranking is a #### move and lamentable neutral rp. I would say karma caught up with you.

Ijigri (Guest)Mon 21-May-07 07:43 PM

#58403, "RE: I thought you were trash."
In response to Reply #2

WTF are you talking about maybe it would help if I knew who you were its been a while since I have played...dont remember anything like you are talking about but whatever get over it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58338 Previous topic | Next topic