Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ijigri the Sentinel of Summertide
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58338
58338, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ijigri the Sentinel of Summertide
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 19 02:16:03 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ijigri perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:80
58363, For all who care...
Posted by Ijigri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah this is the first char in a long time I have managed to get up into the hero range it was fun in the beginning but it quickly because the same thing every day. Log on,run around for a while, get bored and go kill some things in Sitran then walk around some more. I just lost interest in him although he did quite well especially in caves love the new add ons by the way gives rangers a bit of flair and something to differentiate themselves from each other. In the end I was sitting in the galadon guild not paying attention, looking at the forums, and another certain ranger I wont mention the name of knocked me off. Didnt even bother to go back to see if my things were there I had a lot of decent stuff, just said whatever and deleted. Didnt have a lot of enemies I tried to keep this char strictly to exploring the realm for places I hadnt been to at all or for a long time. Cant remember names well so post and Ill comment about our adventures. A bit busy lately graduate from AIT in about three weeks (advanced individual training for those non military people out there) so I got lots to do but I do got another char going so I will see you in the fields.
58366, I thought you were trash.
Posted by NMTehW on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Betraying your afk groupmate whilst ranking is a #### move and lamentable neutral rp. I would say karma caught up with you.
58403, RE: I thought you were trash.
Posted by Ijigri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
WTF are you talking about maybe it would help if I knew who you were its been a while since I have played...dont remember anything like you are talking about but whatever get over it.