Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithf..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57933
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-May-07 12:36 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57933, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithful"

Sat May 5 00:33:40 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Belwyn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Xin (Guest)Sat 05-May-07 09:39 AM

#57936, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Fa..."
In response to Reply #0

This is shameful. I liked the challenge your role provided, but it seemed like it would be very depressing. I hoped your story would continue to grow and your character would evolve, as bards and communers have good opportunities to become leaders. I thought you had that potential. See you in the fields!

belwyn (Guest)Sat 05-May-07 10:13 AM

#57937, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Fa..."
In response to Reply #1

you and rysmeran seemed like only two people that existed even remotely with the char.. all it would have taken to bring her 'back to life' literally would have been a token of love.. a flower or anything really that could be seen as that.. she needed to feel wanted/needed, loved. Thats what she lost when she died. its actually an affliction I copied from rl onto a char and went with it.
I needed the interaction really to progress.. not just with further empowerment but really with my char. How can I really show the things I want, and do the things I want to do, if I have no drive to do it?
I felt like I was stagnant.. so decided let it go, and do something else.

Kyraea (Guest)Sat 05-May-07 11:35 AM

#57940, "What??"
In response to Reply #2

I would have liked in on your roleplaying. We didn't get much into it in our travels/ranking. I'm sorry about that. I liked your character. Good luck with your next.

belwyn (Guest)Sat 05-May-07 04:43 PM

#57950, "RE: What??"
In response to Reply #3

a want to offer information of any kinds or companionship wasnt a part of her, she couldnt have those feelings, so largely I remained silent unless spoken to. I tried literally in all senses to mimic the disorder in rl.
we spoke alot and levelled together, but yeah speaking of my char personally didnt happen, though I did mention a few times I feel naught Kyraea. I am already dead. etc
oh well eh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57933 Previous topic | Next topic