Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithful
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57933
57933, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithful
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 5 00:33:40 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Belwyn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:112
57936, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithful
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is shameful. I liked the challenge your role provided, but it seemed like it would be very depressing. I hoped your story would continue to grow and your character would evolve, as bards and communers have good opportunities to become leaders. I thought you had that potential. See you in the fields!
57937, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Belwyn the Luminary of the Faithful
Posted by belwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you and rysmeran seemed like only two people that existed even remotely with the char.. all it would have taken to bring her 'back to life' literally would have been a token of love.. a flower or anything really that could be seen as that.. she needed to feel wanted/needed, loved. Thats what she lost when she died. its actually an affliction I copied from rl onto a char and went with it.
I needed the interaction really to progress.. not just with further empowerment but really with my char. How can I really show the things I want, and do the things I want to do, if I have no drive to do it?
I felt like I was stagnant.. so decided let it go, and do something else.
57940, What??
Posted by Kyraea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have liked in on your roleplaying. We didn't get much into it in our travels/ranking. I'm sorry about that. I liked your character. Good luck with your next.
57950, RE: What??
Posted by belwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
a want to offer information of any kinds or companionship wasnt a part of her, she couldnt have those feelings, so largely I remained silent unless spoken to. I tried literally in all senses to mimic the disorder in rl.
we spoke alot and levelled together, but yeah speaking of my char personally didnt happen, though I did mention a few times I feel naught Kyraea. I am already dead. etc :P
oh well eh.