Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Chesa the Mistress of Transference" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57879
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-May-07 08:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57879, "(DELETED) [None] Chesa the Mistress of Transference"

Thu May 3 08:50:14 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Chesa perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bugboyThu 03-May-07 08:58 AM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#57880, "Chesa's finally done-"
In response to Reply #0

So here she is. This was my first attempt at a transmuter. I think I made a mistake going for a role based loosely on a book series, because the stories I had to tell I had to fabricate for the most part. It was fun while it lasted, but I think I'm staying away from magi for a while until I can get the PK and run away aspects of the game down.

Goodbyes-
Not much to say here. I miss Lyug and haven't seen him in a long while, he was always fun to chat with. I also miss Nalto, who hasn't been spotted by anyone in forever, not sure if he deleted already and I completely missed it but I guess that's just how things go.

I know I'm missing people, and that said, post and I'll try to get back to you.

Lyug (Guest)Thu 03-May-07 11:00 AM

#57884, "RE: Chesa's finally done"
In response to Reply #1

Awwe! This sucks! I have been pretty busy lately, but for the most part I think our playing times never matched up. Too bad, I had alot of fun hangin out with you. Great RP with Chesa all around. Good luck on your next.

-Lyug

Sernon (Guest)Thu 03-May-07 12:46 PM

#57885, "RE: Chesa's finally done-"
In response to Reply #1

Took you a while to delete I really didnt think it was you. *shrugs* Good luck with your next. Sorry for dropping out on you like that...I wish I would have just stuck with it for a while longer.

How did you feel about transmuters? I still have never played one high enough. I might like them but I dont know, villagers would be a pain in the ass to fight as a transmuter.
~Itholin

Chesa (Guest)Thu 03-May-07 12:57 PM

#57886, "RE: Chesa's finally done-"
In response to Reply #3

Yup, Chesa was in fact Meora, Balim and assorted others. I actually like the Transmuter class once I get past that lv16 mark. The last two never made it past 11, so I never got the chance to get a feel for the class. Overall, I like the utility aspect of the class. Everybody but villagers wants you around, and as long as you Duo, you're undetectable. As long as they don't have roots/faerie fog.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57879 Previous topic | Next topic