Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Chesa the Mistress of Transference
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57879
57879, (DELETED) [None] Chesa the Mistress of Transference
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 3 08:50:14 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Chesa perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:127
57880, Chesa's finally done-
Posted by bugboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So here she is. This was my first attempt at a transmuter. I think I made a mistake going for a role based loosely on a book series, because the stories I had to tell I had to fabricate for the most part. It was fun while it lasted, but I think I'm staying away from magi for a while until I can get the PK and run away aspects of the game down.

Goodbyes-
Not much to say here. I miss Lyug and haven't seen him in a long while, he was always fun to chat with. I also miss Nalto, who hasn't been spotted by anyone in forever, not sure if he deleted already and I completely missed it but I guess that's just how things go.

I know I'm missing people, and that said, post and I'll try to get back to you.
57884, RE: Chesa's finally done
Posted by Lyug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awwe! This sucks! I have been pretty busy lately, but for the most part I think our playing times never matched up. Too bad, I had alot of fun hangin out with you. Great RP with Chesa all around. Good luck on your next.

-Lyug
57885, RE: Chesa's finally done-
Posted by Sernon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Took you a while to delete :P I really didnt think it was you. *shrugs* Good luck with your next. Sorry for dropping out on you like that...I wish I would have just stuck with it for a while longer.

How did you feel about transmuters? I still have never played one high enough. I might like them but I dont know, villagers would be a pain in the ass to fight as a transmuter.
~Itholin
57886, RE: Chesa's finally done-
Posted by Chesa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yup, Chesa was in fact Meora, Balim and assorted others. I actually like the Transmuter class once I get past that lv16 mark. The last two never made it past 11, so I never got the chance to get a feel for the class. Overall, I like the utility aspect of the class. Everybody but villagers wants you around, and as long as you Duo, you're undetectable. As long as they don't have roots/faerie fog.