Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57405
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Apr-07 11:12 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57405, "(AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened"

Mon Apr 16 11:11:30 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Neikarin perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bugboyTue 17-Apr-07 12:56 PM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#57445, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry folks, I loved RPing where I could. This was originally my attempt at having another Meora-ish character, though I managed to enjoy a little more of what I needed out of RP, buy less of what I had. I wanted so badly to Hero with Tulien, but it just wasn't to be since her computer died.

Thanks go out to Rayihn for doing the wedding and for being really understanding... WIth Neik at least.

ALso to all those folks I had the opportunity to RP and rank with, thanks a bunch, there's a lot of you whose names I don't remember, but a big thank you to Zaphoedine for giving my interview, and to Iunna for the induct. Sorry I chose to eave, but I feel I did the right thing since I stopped logging on. I didn'd want to take the place of someone who wanted to be herald but couldn't because I was inactive.

Just leave a note here if you knew me, or if you were a particularly good friend, my IM's are here.

Theroc (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-07 12:30 PM

#57407, "Neikarin Sethis...What The"
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to level with you & your wife many frecking times...But you were mostly no-show. It was fun rping with you but needed more involvement. I think after your cf wife stopped play, you did the same.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57405 Previous topic | Next topic