Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57405
57405, (AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 16 11:11:30 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Neikarin perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113
57445, RE: (AUTO) [None] Neikarin Sethis the Battle-Hardened
Posted by bugboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry folks, I loved RPing where I could. This was originally my attempt at having another Meora-ish character, though I managed to enjoy a little more of what I needed out of RP, buy less of what I had. I wanted so badly to Hero with Tulien, but it just wasn't to be since her computer died.

Thanks go out to Rayihn for doing the wedding and for being really understanding... WIth Neik at least.

ALso to all those folks I had the opportunity to RP and rank with, thanks a bunch, there's a lot of you whose names I don't remember, but a big thank you to Zaphoedine for giving my interview, and to Iunna for the induct. Sorry I chose to eave, but I feel I did the right thing since I stopped logging on. I didn'd want to take the place of someone who wanted to be herald but couldn't because I was inactive.

Just leave a note here if you knew me, or if you were a particularly good friend, my IM's are here.
57407, Neikarin Sethis...What The
Posted by Theroc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to level with you & your wife many frecking times...But you were mostly no-show. It was fun rping with you but needed more involvement. I think after your cf wife stopped play, you did the same.