Subject: "Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56742
Show all folders

Theroc (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 02:24 PM

#56742, "Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes"

I created this character just for the hell of it. This character was not pre-planned. Never got a thief past 40 previously, thought I might just try it. Felt awesome in the beginning. Had an awesome time till I leveled hero range. Stealing from people became harder and harder, but I loved people raiding tribunals. At those times, I helped the Tribunals with stealing all weapons from the criminals or even tribunals at times. I took upon myself to update the Lyceum, not an easy task.

I am working to get Tier4/Tier5 in WoW on my hunter. So, I played CarrionFields from work. I had fun till the drama started. I played this game to escape from reality not to get stressed-out. And if English is your 3rd language, you are screwed. And that’s exactly what happened to me. I wanted to age die. I was almost at my old age, but it turn into more stress than fun.

Wanted to get at least the last name, but seems like you have to tell the IMMs that you like to get the last name with a character of more than 250 hours. Thank you forgiving sending improvements on my skills.

Goodbyes:
Immortals
Eshval: I loved you more than you can imagine. I always imagined you as a Goth girl who loves blood, corpses, death and eating babies. I wish I followed your religion and I also wanted to see the court. I was thinking to make a paladin following you, but then I saw your forums.

Iunna: Thank you for taking a chance. I did not understand your RP with Heralds. You made me feel unwanted at times. Heralds are your kids; they need some IMM-loving even those who are not your followers. Tough love works, but not all the time. I hope all those updates show up on the Lyceum.

Heralds
Zaphoedine: Thank you. I sent a collection of 30 jokes to the Lyceum

Siladhiele: At one point of time, I thought of you more than anything. I considered you my best friend.

Yikoti: Never thought a paladin can join the Heralds, but other than you know a lot. I always thought you were a super-genius.

Frajalar: You good, I am pretty sure everyone will agree to that. You still owe me from the sleeves.

Neikarin: I missed you so much, what happened?

Rashiid: Always wanted to adventure with you

Lyug: Thank you for everything

Vadante: You seen very competent

Sokde: Good cook

I am putting everybody else as Others:
Mendecirith: I always called you Mende, I do not remember ever calling you with full name. I still remember when you were a male. Remember the Patch incident in Arkham?

Hrudgir: I loved selling weapons for you. It was always fun to make quick gold from you

Maldovar: Thank you for push

Eoal: Thank you for the loan, I paid my loan off

Gringora: I hardly see you around. You must log in late at note or something

Kharghurln: I wanted to write your biography, but I was getting bogged down in search of knowledge. Loved calling you Empress

Waserax: It was fun, good thing you were my ally. I hated all who can see me hidden

Nanorab: It was fun to hang out with you

Zesam(Shooloo): Thank you for helping me with that Phylactery

Raviri & Iia: It was fun to steal weapons from you, especially the enchanted ones.

Paskat: You were an awesome thief, but hated you sometime when you didn’t allow me to steal while being a deputy.

Pesh: Get original; I have seen many thieves from Galadon Guild in the Village as scouts.

Sangstadt: Thank you for helping me learn few tricks and helping me almost master steal.

Imam: We had our good times.

Kanaev (Chancellor): I always thought I am going to get nightgaunt, but good thing it never happened.

Vettal: For the longest time we leveled together, it was always fun.

I am missing many people. Please mention it to me and I will respond. This time I did not make the list of all stolen things

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hey there...good work.., Zaphoedine (Guest), 06-Apr-07 12:21 AM, #21
Reply Long time coming..., Sokde (Guest), 28-Mar-07 12:52 PM, #13
Reply I dont think you should be talking., CraftedD (Guest), 28-Mar-07 02:08 PM, #16
Reply Probably right, which is why we're all entitled to opin..., Sokde (Guest), 28-Mar-07 03:08 PM, #17
Reply Crappy char or not, I'm sticking it out. Heh. n/t, Sokde (Guest), 28-Mar-07 03:15 PM, #18
Reply RE: Long time coming..., Theroc (Guest), 28-Mar-07 05:13 PM, #19
     Reply What?, Sokde (Guest), 29-Mar-07 06:23 AM, #20
Reply Aww, Tiatan, 28-Mar-07 10:51 AM, #11
Reply Nevermind, I figured it out. (Doh!) nt, Aldran (Guest), 28-Mar-07 11:21 AM, #12
Reply RE: Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes, bugboy, 28-Mar-07 09:16 AM, #10
Reply Yeah, din't think you ever did say my full name :P, Aodh, 27-Mar-07 01:13 PM, #9
Reply Hardly..., Yikoti (Guest), 26-Mar-07 05:36 PM, #6
Reply RE: Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes, Eshval, 26-Mar-07 04:24 PM, #4
Reply Ok, I'll say it..., Twist, 26-Mar-07 03:36 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Ok, I'll say it..., Chiji (Guest), 26-Mar-07 03:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Ok, I'll say it..., Theroc (Guest), 26-Mar-07 04:10 PM, #3
     Reply I think you missed it, Baerinika, 26-Mar-07 04:29 PM, #5
          Reply I laughed and tea came out my nose. nt, Vladamir, 26-Mar-07 06:22 PM, #7
          Reply Picture us cfing when we are 80, and its poop comming o..., Krilcov Krieger, 28-Mar-07 01:24 PM, #14
          Reply RE: I think you missed it, Triple HHH (Guest), 28-Mar-07 01:42 PM, #15
     Reply Now I have his theme song in my head., Drama, 27-Mar-07 09:52 AM, #8

Zaphoedine (Guest)Fri 06-Apr-07 12:21 AM

#57105, "Hey there...good work.."
In response to Reply #0

Not sure what drama you're talking about, Zaph was prolly already dead. I can see how you might have brought certain things to a head, but whatever, I thought you were mostly fine. Thanks for the jokes!

Sokde (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 12:52 PM

#56810, "Long time coming..."
In response to Reply #0

I'd heard one good thing about you IC with Sokde, and that's it. The rest was horrible, and I obviously wasn't disapointed when we started interacting.

Last character didn't like Theroc either.

All of the 'drama' in the Inn was roleplay. Sorry you didn't stick it out, but it'd been a long time coming.

I enjoyed out interactions, regardless of how absolutely annoying your rp was coupled with my extremely impatient arial who wanted nothing to do with an old deep gnome past getting free stuff. I started letting myself get too wrapped up into it character wise and when I stepped back, you pushed forward... hence what happened.

I think you deleted because you didn't want to lose a cabal title. My opinion, obviously, but you seemed perfectly happy with all the #### and drama until you got pegged for being a jerk.

Good luck with your next.

CraftedD (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 02:08 PM

#56813, "I dont think you should be talking."
In response to Reply #13

Your char is #### from my (limited perhaps)perspective. My interaction with Theroc, while all thieves tend to be annoying, displayed a lot more than you ever would. Have a great day.

Sokde (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 03:08 PM

#56817, "Probably right, which is why we're all entitled to opin..."
In response to Reply #16

n/t

Sokde (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 03:15 PM

#56819, "Crappy char or not, I'm sticking it out. Heh. n/t"
In response to Reply #16

n/t

Theroc (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 05:13 PM

#56822, "RE: Long time coming..."
In response to Reply #13

If you call trying to DELETE your RP, then you are doing an awesome job at it.

First thing I got from Siladhiele and Lyug was that Sokde is gonna delete (suicide) and you have to do something. Then the second thing was Siladhiele threatening me to kick me out of Herald cause of you will be deleting. This was your third DRAMA and it was driving me nuts. Thats when I thought "You ain't worth it"

Sokde (Guest)Thu 29-Mar-07 06:23 AM

#56836, "What?"
In response to Reply #19

I never threatened to delete. Sokde said that she was going to take a break away from the Inn for a while so that the whole thing could be avoided. I asked to be removed from the Heralds for a time, which I was told no, take a breather instead, and then the next day you deleted.

That wasn't at all the reason Sila was going to remove you from the Heralds, or at least from my understanding it wasn't, but if you say so. Obviously, I'm not Sila, so I hope we find out when she deletes/con/age dies.

And, the "You ain't worth it" additude is something that I wish more people would pick up on. It's just a game! I respect you for dropping the character when you stopped having fun, if that's the case. More power to you. Make a character that you love!

Like I said, I enjoyed our interactions, regarless of IC circumstances.

Good luck in the fields.

TiatanWed 28-Mar-07 10:51 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56801, "Aww"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry whatever drama it was put you off. My fondest memories are of the Heralds (granted I'm on character number three, so I don't have a whole lot of memories), so there will always be a soft spot in my heart for them. You seemed cool, even if you were hidden all the time and thus nearly impossible to interact with, since I'm not going to have a mage hang around the Inn if I don't know if any Heralds are around. I'm glad you sent stuff to the Lyceum, though, as it always seemed in dire need of updates when I was still a Herald (your English seemed just fine to me, by the way, though again, I didn't interact with you too often), oh, and Iunna rocks, she's just busy. I hope the drama didn't scare you off for good.

Tiatan/Aldran

P.S. Why are people associating The Rock with Theroc?

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Aldran (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 11:21 AM

#56802, "Nevermind, I figured it out. (Doh!) nt"
In response to Reply #11

bugboyWed 28-Mar-07 09:16 AM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56796, "RE: Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Yea man, sorry about my disappearance and then later my request to leave the Heralds. I originally had Neikarin as a primary character but he fell backwards when Tulien started being unable to play, and I didn't want his a** getting to be old on her. Chances are you've seen half a dozen of my other charatcers, I KNOW of at least three. But as they're not dead, I'm not gonna mention them yet. I liked your character a lot really early on right up until Tulien and I got married, then the stealing my woman jokes of yours started to grate on me. I almost lost respect for you over that, and if you remember me chewing you out, that was when it was the worst.

AodhTue 27-Mar-07 01:13 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56766, "Yeah, din't think you ever did say my full name :P"
In response to Reply #0

I sure do remember that little thing with the nun and Jack in Arkham. Was good fun, and I felt really slick that we could resolve it.

You were lots of fun! Good luck with the next.

Yikoti (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 05:36 PM

#56753, "Hardly..."
In response to Reply #0

But playing a well-read elf is often just a trick of using my thesaurus widget and faking it

You interviewed me and that talk helped me a lot more than Yikoti could have expressed in words. Always thief-ish, always in the shadows (a completely different thing), always loyal (as far as I knew) to the Inn. And the jokes were fun too. Don't know if you realized it but I tried hard to play "the straight man" when guests were around. If no one else was laughing at their screen at least me and you were.

The drama was a real shame, nuff said.

Good luck in Azeroth, and see you in the fields. Jabrony.

EshvalMon 26-Mar-07 04:24 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56748, "RE: Theroc is Dead...Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

For not being a native English speaker, you did great, especially on the written works about me. I wanted to interact with you a more than I was able, but circumstances on my part hindered me. Once you got rolling with your rp, it was fun to watch. If you stick around, you are welcome to follow Eshval...as you say, a paladin would be a poor choice with zero chance of success. Good luck.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

TwistMon 26-Mar-07 03:36 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56745, "Ok, I'll say it..."
In response to Reply #0

You may not get the joke if you aren't from the US, but several of us were really hoping you'd end up doing the cooking deal with the Heralds.

The Bar of the Eternal Star

Theroc is here.
A stout dwarf bouncer hefts his cudgel and looks for trouble.
A huge, fat man looks distracted as he passes out drinks.

Theroc hands you a sizzling steak covered with onions.
Theroc yells 'Can you smell what Theroc is cookin'?'

Chiji (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 03:48 PM

#56746, "RE: Ok, I'll say it..."
In response to Reply #1

>You may not get the joke if you aren't from the US, but
>several of us were really hoping you'd end up doing the
>cooking deal with the Heralds.
>
>The Bar of the Eternal Star
>
>
>Theroc is here.
>A stout dwarf bouncer hefts his cudgel and looks for trouble.
>A huge, fat man looks distracted as he passes out drinks.
>
>Theroc hands you a sizzling steak covered with onions.
>Theroc yells 'Can you smell what Theroc is cookin'?'

LOVE IT! Do you like pie? Or do you like strudel?

Theroc (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 04:10 PM

#56747, "RE: Ok, I'll say it..."
In response to Reply #1

I worked as a bartender for couple year. That was my only interest in the beginning, then I started to read and some how that suited me more. I think I read almost every book/article in the Lyceum, so I hardly thought about cooking. Should have gotten involved.

BaerinikaMon 26-Mar-07 04:29 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#56749, "I think you missed it"
In response to Reply #3

It's about..."The Rock." It's something of an American Sensation. Google it.

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
Cause it's not hard to fall - Damien Rice

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter - Kelly Clarkso

VladamirMon 26-Mar-07 06:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#56754, "I laughed and tea came out my nose. nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

Krilcov KriegerWed 28-Mar-07 01:24 PM
Member since 27th Mar 2007
52 posts
#56811, "Picture us cfing when we are 80, and its poop comming o..."
In response to Reply #7

nt

krilcov@gmail.com

Triple HHH (Guest)Wed 28-Mar-07 01:42 PM

#56812, "RE: I think you missed it"
In response to Reply #5

It's something of an American Sensation

One of the many things we are proud of. American Idiol, John Kerry, and the Rock.

DramaTue 27-Mar-07 09:52 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
#56763, "Now I have his theme song in my head."
In response to Reply #1

If ya SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL....what the ROCK is cookin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56742 Previous topic | Next topic