Subject: "(DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5516
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Apr-02 04:23 AM
Member since 02nd May 2024
16823 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5516, "(DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wilds"

Wed Apr 3 04:22:14 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Jugynheim perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:903
PK Ratio:57% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ah man!, Charqua (Guest), 24-Apr-02 09:56 AM, #31
Reply RE: Ah man!, Boy Scout (Guest), 24-Apr-02 01:09 PM, #32
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Karezxa (Guest), 09-Apr-02 05:49 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Kareza -- again (Guest), 09-Apr-02 06:29 AM, #26
     Reply I'm not sure honestly..., Jugynheim (Guest), 09-Apr-02 10:33 AM, #27
     Reply RE: I'm not sure honestly..., Kareza (Guest), 10-Apr-02 03:12 AM, #28
          Reply Hit the nail on the head..., Jugynheim (Guest), 10-Apr-02 01:10 PM, #29
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Flontinot (Guest), 10-Apr-02 02:08 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Ruhknon (Guest), 09-Apr-02 03:22 AM, #23
Reply *bonk Ruhknon*, Jugynheim (Guest), 09-Apr-02 06:05 AM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Nivek, 08-Apr-02 09:31 PM, #19
Reply Ah man! :P, Jugynheim (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:28 AM, #21
Reply To the Inferno and back..., Steelbiter (Guest), 07-Apr-02 11:48 PM, #15
Reply RE: To the Inferno and back..., Jugynheim (Guest), 25-Apr-02 07:15 AM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Serrina (Guest), 07-Apr-02 03:19 PM, #11
Reply The 'Inner Feeling', Jugynheim (Guest), 07-Apr-02 11:35 PM, #14
Reply For Arolin and other misinformed individuals, Jugynheim (Guest), 05-Apr-02 04:29 AM, #3
Reply RE: For Arolin and other misinformed individuals, Boy Scout (Guest), 05-Apr-02 10:38 AM, #4
     Reply Answer Within, Jugynheim (Guest), 06-Apr-02 02:08 AM, #5
          Reply Infestix!!, Kravidian, 06-Apr-02 04:40 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Infestix!!, Jugynheim (Guest), 07-Apr-02 06:12 AM, #8
          Reply Lokith!!!, Vladamir, 07-Apr-02 02:00 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Lokith!!!, Jugynheim (Guest), 07-Apr-02 06:19 AM, #9
               Reply RE: Lokith!!!, Vladamir, 08-Apr-02 01:02 AM, #16
          Reply INFESTIX, Minyar, 08-Apr-02 08:42 AM, #17
          Reply RE: INFESTIX, Jugynheim (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:37 AM, #22
          Reply har, Arolin (Guest), 08-Apr-02 08:26 PM, #18
          Reply RE: har, Jugynheim (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:18 AM, #20
          Reply Shame to see you go., Ezelhecil (Guest), 26-Apr-02 12:27 AM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..., Jugynheim (Guest), 03-Apr-02 11:23 PM, #2
Reply *sigh*, Yeta (Guest), 03-Apr-02 07:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: *sigh*, Jugynheim (Guest), 07-Apr-02 06:24 AM, #10
          Reply RE: *sigh*, Yeta (Guest), 07-Apr-02 08:35 PM, #12
               Reply *snicker*, Jugynheim (Guest), 07-Apr-02 10:26 PM, #13

Charqua (Guest)Wed 24-Apr-02 09:56 AM

#5517, "Ah man!"
In response to Reply #0

*L* We used to have fun man...I miss sylvan, but I hear what your saying about time constraints...ugh...I miss CF sorely...havn't played in about 3 months and the chars I did have going auto'ed I think...that's actually what I was looking for when I noticed you deleted...*L*
Have fun...and hope I see you when we both find time to play again...

Boy Scout (Guest)Wed 24-Apr-02 01:09 PM

#5518, "RE: Ah man!"
In response to Reply #31

I miss you. Drop me a line, mad mex.

-Boy Scout

Karezxa (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 05:49 AM

#5519, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, you were great -- learned a bunch running around
with you. Anyhow, so you played 'Druegheim' .. I had alot of
fun with him in the form of 'Arkteri' a gnome thief tatoo'ed by
Ishmael. If you think deeply you might remember .. Arkteri
tried really hard makign Druegheim a friend of hers despite the
fact that he was Empire .. Ofcus .. it did not work out all

What great memories .. perhaps one of these weeks I will attempt
to start a new character.

Take care ..

Christoffer

Kareza -- again (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 06:29 AM

#5520, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #24

Damn, you had another felar ranger when Flontinot was heading
up the pack .. 'PUMERYK', I BET.

I ran alot with him back then -- with 'Taraly' who was
really meant to be another Baron but ended up in sylvan, somehow.

I took off on holidays and didnt play CF for 14 days, when I came
back 'Pumeryk' was gone .. I can spot you when I see you, Raukyr,
Jug and Pumeryk. Oh yeah. Heh, take care.

Ofcus, I could be utterly mistaken and making a fool of myself.

Jugynheim (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 10:33 AM

#5522, "I'm not sure honestly..."
In response to Reply #26

I don't know, I'd expect the name to ring a bell with me but that one doesn't, it's possible however. The give away would be if I was running around with a phylactery of free movement. (first time I ever got it and it was treasure until I accidentally sacrificed it because of a key word while working at enchanting something. *bonk self*)

As for Druegheim, I do remember a little thief who was pretty stacked, but whenever I've played thieves I tend to do the don't mess with me I won't mess with you thing. (aka. Never letting a thief get close to me if possible.) Druegheim was made to kill people, and steal from ragers who couldn't see hidden after they killed my friends. Course myself an a companion or three killed too many imperials, had Shokai followers chasing use etc so finally myself and another duergar who followed the same god as I did, caved and joined empire. Was fun 'until' I was made anathema for giving said duergar some of this things back which I'd looted after he'd fallen to the then flame of the scarab when we were ranking. No big deal really, and said ap and I did get to kill the then leader of the divine sect roughly 8 times when she kept gating to the ap only to get jacked, worldbound and then toasted. Eventually I deleted cause the centurion anathema thing was such a severe pain in the butt. He'd been the second duergar thief I'd played to join empire only to be made anathema, (first one accidentally killed a bloodoath in the midst of a big fight) and I vowed that I wouldn't make anymore.

I liked Kareza, alot as you might have been able to tell since whether I was logged on as Rauk or Jug I'd try to get you to hang out, and yes I wanted to help you get rid of that title. *comfort*

I'm thinking now it might have been Pumaryk but not sure honestly. (so if someone else played him don't shoot me)I got into sylvan at rank 5 *flex* Which was I think, based purely on the then leader taking pity on me for a comical blunder I managed concerning a little test. (Yes I proved myself to be a moron with a good heart. )

As Druegheim my most hated foes were sylvans... I could run from anyone else I couldn't take, Zorszaul included (and I had no illusions about being able to do more than provide corpses for him as a duergar thief) but sylvan could hide from me and those damn walls of thorns. *shakes his fist* I think they're actually a log on dio's page someone posted where the emperor, warmaster, a necro and I go to raid them and everyone dies but me... Being a greedy lil thief I got stuck in quicksand and a wall of thorns and never got free. Emperor and warmaster died, I got pincered, bouldered, and I think a air form attacked me and I held my orb of travel. Gotta love those things...

However on the flipside it was fun as well... maybe one day I'll return and try out some of the other cabals. But for now it's all just fond memories...

As I remember, like Kareza, your gnome was always eager to lay the sack to someone's head for a fight, which is why I was wary of you.
But that semi-paranoia is half the fun, hunter turning hunted and all that jazz. Have fun if you're still playing bro, and maybe we'll bump into eachother at some point. Anything's possible...
Take Care,
Juggy

Kareza (Guest)Wed 10-Apr-02 03:12 AM

#5523, "RE: I'm not sure honestly..."
In response to Reply #27

http://carrion.gameshadow.com/forum-2000/logs/messages/13323.html

Old Pumeryk log.

Yeah, you always took time to check on me and see what I was up
to, and invited me to join you on many occassions. I liked hanging
out with Jugynheim alot, since it usually meant going to interesting
new places, getting items I didnt know of, or just checking on the
wilds -- and not forgetting the time when you ranked me and some
other sylvan ranger for 3 hours straight in Kiadana, so him and me
could make it to hero. In short, Jugynheim was BIG and BAD,
FRIENDLY and WISE, and at the time, with the old powers and the
super-gear, things felt like they couldnt go wrong.

I think many of the pack felt that way, always gear at the pond, everyone helped each other out, the pack was strong, with a strong leader .. It almost became dull -- but then came the Village war, which was sorely needed to speed-up the action. Perfect move on
the IMM's part, they had a good feeling on the pulse of the sylvan cabal and reacted to it. This all my personal perception, things might have been different for some of the others .. But in general,
I think most will agree that sylvan functioned well as a cabal,
under your leadership.

Enough rambling. I dont play currently. Do you? If so, consider
mailing me at cw@r00t.dk and give me a hint as to what cabal, if
any. I dont know if this is against the rules, if so, dont

Yeah, anything is possible, we might run into each other again,
wheter it will be on the same side of the spear or not, time will
tell I hope we do. After all, what makes CF so fun is not the
challenge of the combat system, preparations, exploring, the cabal
system, the religions, the consistency of the 'thera'
implementation -- all that is just *supplemental* to the part of
the playerbase who make it all come alive and so much fun. And it
sure was.

Chris

Jugynheim (Guest)Wed 10-Apr-02 01:10 PM

#5524, "Hit the nail on the head..."
In response to Reply #28

Yup you nailed me, I was Pumeryk. Thanks I'd forgotten his name
I'm not playing presently... no time to really. If I did return I'd probably either go for a villager or an entropy just for a change .
hehe
Take care Chris
Lee

Flontinot (Guest)Wed 10-Apr-02 02:08 PM

#5521, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #26

Ahh, those were the days, those were the days. Had quite the pack back then. *eats a cookie and collapses in tears*

Ruhknon (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 03:22 AM

#5525, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Ahh, that's too bad. Was hoping I would get around to making another Sylvan, just to interact with you some more. Thanks for sharing a whole ton of knowledge with me and not hoarding it for your Irc buddies, err.

_Ruhknon the Goat_

Jugynheim (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 06:05 AM

#5526, "*bonk Ruhknon*"
In response to Reply #23

Hrmmm not sure what you mean by the ending of your post. I've never been involved with irc. Hell, up until near the end of Juggy's mortal days I wouldn't even email anyone who played CF. I think eventually I talked with Derexal but it was near when I hero-immed and that's about it.

I liked Ruhknon, not sure how much I taught anyone really. All my characters, at least the caballed ones were all about team. If I could help anyone I would, (Not counting my Empire or Shadow chars) Aside from that there was more than once I'd bump into someone who was having trouble grasping the language much less the concept of the mud and I'd talk with them sometimes, but again, mostly because if I were them I'd have enjoyed any bit of help someone would like to have thrown my way. In my past there were those few brave souls who tried to help me so it's only right I return the favor. You were usually there with me when some applicant wanted to talk and it was always more fun to have another sylvan to misdirect and vary viewpoints in front of an applicant with. And there was that one time you interviewed me just as a fun twist in front of one of the applicants.

Anything anyone learned from me was garnered from someone else or from necessity. So I can't take any real credit... I just tried to have fun and let anyone who was friendly with me know that I'd help them as I could come what may.
Still irked you deleted, you had promise, oh hunter of fish corpses
Take care,
Juggy

NivekMon 08-Apr-02 09:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5527, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Raukyr better. So there.

Cronin.

Jugynheim (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 12:28 AM

#5528, "Ah man! :P"
In response to Reply #19

I liked Raukyr too, but bearcharge was nigh-useless, couldn't carry much of anything as a felar (prep wise) and somewhere in all of my wanderins, (mostly in a couple of the explore areas) I lost my kinship with the wilds. Popping out of camo every couple creeps and being slow when you're trying to make like a bush is a major downer once you've been quick. I never seemed able to pull it off... I'd played forever with Raukyr and had lost my drive with him. (Never fully recovered it.) And once I was made captain I pretty much felt like I was being a loser if I played Raukyr instead of Juggy, cause I would have been guilty of that bug that seems to infect most leaders when they are inundated with applicants and so forth. Didn't want anyone complaining about that on my watch so I was as present as possible.

Likewise.... blame Grumorum! I'd first heard of the gathering wood quest for the Grove as Juggy, but had wanted to play Raukyr. Sadly, Raukyr couldn't gather more than a few twigs before he was staggering around... so...

Missed old Cronin.... always accusing me of holding off till the last second so I could get the deathdealing ambush. Possibly a tad of truth... but someone had to hold back for the decisive shot. When a player is doing well and still sporting 300+ hp they'll stay... if you ambush them too soon they'll run away. (Least that's my excuse!)
Take it easy old friend
Juggy/Rauk

Steelbiter (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 11:48 PM

#5529, "To the Inferno and back..."
In response to Reply #0

And another on bites the dust. When I played Temperaleai, I really enjoyed the little bit we got to interact with each other. Always so nice, and caring. And I'll not forget when we went to the Inferno and met the big Lichman. Eek! Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

-Temperaleai Steelbiter

Jugynheim (Guest)Thu 25-Apr-02 07:15 AM

#5530, "RE: To the Inferno and back..."
In response to Reply #15

Yuppers the one time we got semi-far and our 'only' bard dies. I still think that was odd. None of those three were tracking and god knows we all fled tons of times but the one time you did oneof them tracks and finishes you off. Smelled fishy at the time, but I don't know enough about that place to say the 'don't' track so...

Was fun while it lasted, four trips for me and four deaths, three of which were painfully shortlived. I wasn't very well suited for that kind of adventure but it was alot of fun!
Take Care
Juggy

Serrina (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 03:19 PM

#5531, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh great, you broke the bones and run away like that?
Now whos going to carry the bunny inquisitor around eh?
Anyway I really had alot of fun with you, you're actually
almost made Serrina leave Dawn to join Sylvan. A very great
character and player you are. You will be missed. Hope
to see you around in the Fields.

Serrina the Bunny-Elf Inquisitor of Love, Servant of Dawn

Jugynheim (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 11:35 PM

#5532, "The 'Inner Feeling'"
In response to Reply #11

A short bit of info about the subject title: Played AD&D and other rpgs for the longest time. One of my friends when dealing with other players who were reoccuring due to death or absence and returning, that he didn't like he's say his character already knew were turds, because he had an inner feeling. ie (understated carry over character knowledge)

I think I first met Serrina as Thalmond and though my opinion of you was so-so at first it quickly went from middling ground to disgust/hate etc. Poor Derexal tried his best to make peace between us and likewise my impression of you was based only on a few hours of rp and being around you. Time passed and I grew tired of playing him and deleted him or began playing Juggy and Raukyr again, though less of the latter.

Low and behold Serrina was real nice to both of them so I had to fight off that dreaded 'inner feeling' and focus on what each of these characters saw and heard from you individually. You were always silly and fun with them around, and didn't take Raukyr's demanding that he was scary because he was the ghost ranger as anything it wasn't, which was just him being silly. Likewise with Juggy you were almost always around the grove anytime I was on, or running with me if I was around.

I think Juggy fell three times in his life to pks, one being your fault, (Who can ever forget the healer who faerie fires three snared villagers and causes at least that many sylvans to die because of it. ) Still, those few times when I got whacked and was just a big naked cloud giant, a couple hours with you around and I was back on my feet and the company was fun. Hadn't explored the underwater areas until running into you and Derexal since I'd played Lokith. (go figure I was arial and we weren't so afraid of water back then)

You were fun to have around 'most' of the time. JK I enjoyed running around with you guys and stirring up trouble outside of the fortress when I'd have to go after conjurers or that poor drow, and awaiting scion sometimes as well. Oops on that note, I'll apologize to Dakizar for taking him from no fear to getting killed the one time I snared him outside of the fortress. (I felt bad considering the odds)

I also enjoyed sparring with Serrina when things were quiet though ranger's don't like to be fogged. *waggles a finger at you*

Take care Bone-Crunched lil Elf
Juggy

Jugynheim (Guest)Fri 05-Apr-02 04:29 AM

#5533, "For Arolin and other misinformed individuals"
In response to Reply #0

I appreciate the compliments and erroneous guesses but I was never any other Imm. I was once accused of being Twist, and I'm guessing that might be who Valg was referring to, but I wasn't Garenth.

I mostly played villagers and I did manage to make it onto the pillar.. if that helps you guess. Or you could just ask...
Laters
Jug

Boy Scout (Guest)Fri 05-Apr-02 10:38 AM

#5535, "RE: For Arolin and other misinformed individuals"
In response to Reply #3

Would I be wrong to guess that you had a mortal or two while you were heroimm? I only ask this because I noticed some guys who matched your playstyle pretty well, and knew alot of what you did.

Anyhow, I think that the heavens are at another loss now, for their aspirant ranger immortal just called it quits. And every heaven needs a ranger :p I hope you make it back here when you can, you were quality.

-Boy Scout

Jugynheim (Guest)Sat 06-Apr-02 02:08 AM

#5536, "Answer Within"
In response to Reply #4

Okie here goes...

Nope sorry, anyone who resembled me after I heroimmed aside from Raukyr for a very short bit, were not me. I'd have considered it exceptionally bad form to play a mortal while I wasn't churning anything out to prove I deserved an Immortal. I deleted Raukyr shortly after Imm'ing because I'd worried that even one hero at the moment would have eaten too much of my time from trying to work something out for them, and that didn't seem to help so...

In reference to Ilvenristo and Armand, I know I interacted/bumped into some of your previous characters, but you'd have to throw names my way to jog my poor excuse for a memory.

I'll rattle off a few of my characters in case that helps, and add titles if any in case that likewise helps. I don't consider more than a handful of them to possibly have left an impression on many others.
(In no specific order)

Infestix the Master of Disaster (assassin-entropy)
Khayman (ranger-shadow)
Lokith the Dark Whisper (assassin-shadow)
Uhlume (assassin-entropy)
Thistlebow (assassin-entropy)
Raukir (warrior-battle)
(I know not very imaginative considering Raukyr but I'd forgotten)
Daerkshyn the White Tiger (assassin-battle)
Druegheim (thief-empire)
Acheron (assassin-empire)
(foolish wielder of the unholy sword of zurcon)
Maddryn (assassin-battle)
Hyshrawr the Enraged Bandit (assassin-battle)
Thalmond (transmuter-none)
(My first mage ever.)
(I can't remember the name of another ranger I had in sylvan. It was pre-Flontinot and into Flontinot's leadership) (Was a felar)
Raukyr (ranger-sylvan)
Then Juggy...

I'm sure there was a small plethora of others who escape my memory but those are most of the ones that were near or hero that I can remember. Maddryn, Druegheim and Khayman being the only three non-heroes.

Considering my penchant for enjoying playing a rager it was really ironic when as leader, 'they' forced sylvan to war with them. But I enjoyed it alot.

No real Imms on that list, though maybe one day I'll be able to correct that... (Juggy doesnt count since I didn't cut the mustard)
Hope that doesn't put too big a dent in anyone's 'I know who plays who.' portfolio. For myself, I think pretty much all of my characters are obviously me, and for those who slander the 'speech impaired' giant players, Juggy was my first... and even then I'd make him start to use big words and then stop cause it would confuse him. *shrug*
Again, Have Fun!
That's seriously what it's all about, for you and the Imms. I just hope the players can remember that and hope for all the player's sake that the Imms never forget it. But I think we're pretty safe from that, for the most part.

(All of the above.)

KravidianSat 06-Apr-02 04:40 AM
0 posts
#5545, "Infestix!!"
In response to Reply #5

Geez I hated Jug/Raukyr with both Kravidian and Vaustrien with
a passion, but I remember when Infestix tried to help my AP
Srryn into Entropy and instead I got asked to enter Shadow and
took it (first and only Shadow). I couldn't pk worth a crap
because of a connection that would lag for three minutes every
five minutes back then, only got in b/c the Shadow Imm that
inducted me thought I knew my stuff since I was equipped well, even
though it was solely because you helped me, not b/c I could kill
or live afterwards .

Nostlgic, don't know if you remember

-Kravidian

Jugynheim (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 06:12 AM

#5546, "RE: Infestix!!"
In response to Reply #6

*snicker* Yup I remember Srryn, though keep in mind that seems like aeons ago. You'd probably understand what I meant by all my characters seeming the same to me in essence. Infestix was chaotic evil but was likewise probably one of the nicest guys you'd wanna meet except when he was luring ambassadors and trollocs to the gates of galadon for a laugh or two.

Vaustrien and Kravidian were brave SOB's (Though Krav went a'lil suicidal near the end hehe) Vaustrien was always fun cause I knew if I poked my head out of the bushes he'd come a'calling and it'd be interesting at worst. I still remember semi-tangling with you outside the grove and in emerald when you had the ap backup. Course as a felar (Raukyr) I'd let discretion play the better part of valor unless I was prepared. (aka I fled and teleported that time ) Regardless I had heaps of fun fighting with you. Good job on both! Shadow was fun you just had to enjoy being sneaky evil. I always preferred it to Empire, but that was just me.
Take care!
Juggy

VladamirSun 07-Apr-02 02:00 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#5542, "Lokith!!!"
In response to Reply #5

You numbnuts! You never said anything! ARGH! Me you and Malingo used to tear some ##### up back in the day! Damn, all this time and I never knew.

Jugynheim (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 06:19 AM

#5543, "RE: Lokith!!!"
In response to Reply #7

Heyas Vlad Hrmmm not sure, Malingo isn't ringing any bells but there were two incarnations of Lokith. Way back prepurge when Madcap was around along with all the other old ones, where I was a dark-elf ap playing via straight telnet (First char on cf and yes I was sad to watch) and then post, I think the second or third age as a shadow assassin. I ran with Aleena the Spider and was a terror for a time until I met with a sad ending. Which Character were you, knowing might jog my memory...
And of course I wasn't going to say anything... it's no fun knowing who everyone is, steals the freshness of interaction and fighting, at least for me.
Take it easy,
Juggy

VladamirMon 08-Apr-02 01:02 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#5544, "RE: Lokith!!!"
In response to Reply #9

I was Vladamir, the original d-elf AP baron, who ranked your silly ass up back in the day, during one of my FREQUENT delete/remake phases. I was the first mortal to be granted Loki's tattoo. (No offense Lok, but that thing plaguing me during a fight used to piss me off)

MinyarMon 08-Apr-02 08:42 AM
504 posts
#5540, "INFESTIX"
In response to Reply #5

You had better email me man, I've been looking for who played you since how knows when. I would hope that you remember Sakaii as you and I traveled together and killed all the Knights. Man, we were a deadly combo. Shadow Assassin and Entropy Assassin back when garble did some seriously awesome stuff. Give me a buzz.

Aaron

aborton@attbi.com

Jugynheim (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 12:37 AM

#5541, "RE: INFESTIX"
In response to Reply #17

I remember Sakaii, you even hero immed I think though then you vanished. I honestly don't remember killing alot with Infestix... he was my first hero character and until him I'd been a solid newbie applicant, born of the school that christmas tree gear was the $@^!.
Black stone necklaces and old green from guardians or red from the dragon was treasure to me, until Infestix. (ruby encrusteds, sung wood staffs and wide coppa's being the stuff of legends)

I only really remember assassinating Maelkith or some other village thief with similar name when doppeled as a small paladin. I'd been cutting my teeth learning Mortorn when it was brand new, confusing Urmaen etc to fight other mobs for me and helping out as needed to get both dead, and he'd jacked me and stolen my stuff. I do remember some hunting but I was a sad chaotic evil.. cept that I was entropy. I was far far too happy go lucky... but it was my first hero so... *raspberry*
I was Raukyr when you were in the grove but you vanished soon thereafter...
I think I already gave you my email....

jugynheim@hotmail.com
Drop a line if you wanna.
Take it easy,
Juggy

Arolin (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 08:26 PM

#5538, "har"
In response to Reply #5

So there was after all a remaining old player skilled, not imm and not in irc circles, you man are a rare child!

Some of your older chars, i would have been sure were played by a guy who quit years ago.

Jugynheim (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 12:18 AM

#5539, "RE: har"
In response to Reply #18

I did quit for a bit... probably a year or so. (Yes I'd somehow shaken the CF addiction.) Of course no sooner had I done this than one of my old friends who played Moonglum when I played Khayman, Magnus when I was Infestix etc, convinced me to play again.

Likewise... as soon as I started playing again he quit... the bastard!

Thanks for the compliments
Take it easy,
Juggy

Ezelhecil (Guest)Fri 26-Apr-02 12:27 AM

#5537, "Shame to see you go."
In response to Reply #5

>Hyshrawr the Enraged Bandit (assassin-battle)
>Thalmond (transmuter-none)
> My first mage ever.)
>Raukyr (ranger-sylvan)
>Then Juggy...

-Having interacted with all four of your last four, I must say that I enjoyed every moment when you were around. You were always helpful and always RPed well. A shame you didn't have the time necessary, you deserved being an imm.

>I'm sure there was a small plethora of others who escape my
>memory but those are most of the ones that were near or hero
>that I can remember. Maddryn, Druegheim and Khayman being
>the only three non-heroes.
>
>Considering my penchant for enjoying playing a rager it was
>really ironic when as leader, 'they' forced sylvan to war
>with them. But I enjoyed it alot.
>
>No real Imms on that list, though maybe one day I'll be able
>to correct that... (Juggy doesnt count since I didn't cut
>the mustard)

--You may not think he counts, however you made it there. I think he counts. You earned your way there.

>Hope that doesn't put too big a dent in anyone's 'I know who
>plays who.' portfolio. For myself, I think pretty much all
>of my characters are obviously me, and for those who slander
>the 'speech impaired' giant players, Juggy was my first...
>and even then I'd make him start to use big words and then
>stop cause it would confuse him. *shrug*
>Again, Have Fun!
>That's seriously what it's all about, for you and the Imms.
>I just hope the players can remember that and hope for all
>the player's sake that the Imms never forget it. But I
>think we're pretty safe from that, for the most part.
>
> All of the above.)

-Good luck in whatever you do. Hope you come back. You do add a lot to the game.

Jugynheim (Guest)Wed 03-Apr-02 11:23 PM

#5547, "RE: (DEL) Jugynheim the Humble Giant, Warder of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Time constraints and life conspired to bring Juggy low and succeeded with impressive ease. I think I spent just under a hundred hours as a little immortal, but didn't have the time I'd promised to dedicate to helping with the tremendous load of work that goes on behind the curtain. I didn't want to test the Imm-Staff's patience or call them into question for my long lapses of not being present and lack of useful contributions. I'd have stayed if it had looked like things were going to allow me the free time to make a worthwhile contribution to CF but it doesn't look that way. So I wrote a note of apology and encouragement and took my leave. Hopefully I'll be back but it's been roughly four months since I've had time to do more than log on sporadically and read my notes, apologize for my absence and then have to leave again.

I'd try to list all of the people who played a role in Juggy's life but it's been a long time and I'm not sure if they're even around anymore. So to everyone I faught, faught with and interacted with, thanks for the fun and I hope I contributed something in return.
I'll answer specific stuff or respond to those who care to say anything but I figured I'd at least explain why I felt it necessary to exit stage left.
Take care and haf fun...
That's what it's all about.
Juggy and a bunch of others

Yeta (Guest)Wed 03-Apr-02 07:01 AM

#5548, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

You were a big tree. Then you became a Tree captain. I try to talk to you but you seem to be busy a lot of times. Just curious why you take this route. Anyway, good luck to you on whatever you do next!!

Yeta

Jugynheim (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 06:24 AM

#5549, "RE: *sigh*"
In response to Reply #1

Umm was Yeta a conjurer or am I confused? If so I'll blabber otherwise I don't want to bore you with stuff that doesn't relate to you
Take it easy,
Juggy

(If you are, I vaguely remember you asking me a few questions about Hell once in a while and seemingly always when conflict was brewing or happening.) hehe

Yeta (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 08:35 PM

#5550, "RE: *sigh*"
In response to Reply #10

yes I was the conjurer. We first met in High Lord in your wall of thorn. Later I joined Dawn, still cant get much talk out of you. Seem most of the times, Sylvan grabs all the Dawn's healers to the Inferno.
hehe

Yeta

Jugynheim (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 10:26 PM

#5551, "*snicker*"
In response to Reply #12

Yup I remember that fight. I went in unprepared and aside from maybe breaking your shield I proved to be little more than a nuisance without preps. (Incidentally, if you can shield cleave and are fighting a conjurer, you're foolish not to make use of it if possible.) You laughed at me and I didn't blame you. I could really make a sizeable dent in you and being earthbound every tick didn't help. (We won't mention those nasty prismatic sprays.)

Sadly, yeah I was often stuck fighting or was enjoying interviewing would be warders. I do remember making a run for you when you had just interviewed and gained entry into Dawn, right outside of the maran with Derexal and Serrina looking on. That was a fun little fight too, considering both of them were good friends, but it was cool that they understood just as I expected them to fight to protect you as well.

Sorry we never got to talk indepth. You (like most goodie conjurers) were almost impossible to kill solo. I'm not sure if I ever got a conjurer solo, cept for an evil one who fled after an ambush during raiding the grove and landed in a snare. But likewise I'd been snared in the grove by Scions, ap bashing, ranger bearcharging and healer making me pink. I managed to escape but it was fun. I did actually offer what little info I knew of the hells when I could, but from Juggy's viewpoint that was win win for me anyway since odds were, regardless of what happened the poor conjurer would die.

I've always enjoyed interacting with would-be foes and friends alike, sorry we didn't get to talk. Juggy liked you as much as a sylvan could considering you weren't one of those who sent nightgaunts my way when I was out of the bushes at night. (A rarety.)

Take care,
Juggy

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5516 Previous topic | Next topic