Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI'm not sure honestly...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5516&mesg_id=5522
5522, I'm not sure honestly...
Posted by Jugynheim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I don't know, I'd expect the name to ring a bell with me but that one doesn't, it's possible however. The give away would be if I was running around with a phylactery of free movement. (first time I ever got it and it was treasure until I accidentally sacrificed it because of a key word while working at enchanting something. *bonk self*)

As for Druegheim, I do remember a little thief who was pretty stacked, but whenever I've played thieves I tend to do the don't mess with me I won't mess with you thing. (aka. Never letting a thief get close to me if possible.) Druegheim was made to kill people, and steal from ragers who couldn't see hidden after they killed my friends. Course myself an a companion or three killed too many imperials, had Shokai followers chasing use etc so finally myself and another duergar who followed the same god as I did, caved and joined empire. Was fun 'until' I was made anathema for giving said duergar some of this things back which I'd looted after he'd fallen to the then flame of the scarab when we were ranking. No big deal really, and said ap and I did get to kill the then leader of the divine sect roughly 8 times when she kept gating to the ap only to get jacked, worldbound and then toasted. Eventually I deleted cause the centurion anathema thing was such a severe pain in the butt. He'd been the second duergar thief I'd played to join empire only to be made anathema, (first one accidentally killed a bloodoath in the midst of a big fight) and I vowed that I wouldn't make anymore.

I liked Kareza, alot as you might have been able to tell since whether I was logged on as Rauk or Jug I'd try to get you to hang out, and yes I wanted to help you get rid of that title. *comfort*

I'm thinking now it might have been Pumaryk but not sure honestly. (so if someone else played him don't shoot me)I got into sylvan at rank 5 *flex* Which was I think, based purely on the then leader taking pity on me for a comical blunder I managed concerning a little test. (Yes I proved myself to be a moron with a good heart.;))

As Druegheim my most hated foes were sylvans... I could run from anyone else I couldn't take, Zorszaul included (and I had no illusions about being able to do more than provide corpses for him as a duergar thief) but sylvan could hide from me and those damn walls of thorns. *shakes his fist* I think they're actually a log on dio's page someone posted where the emperor, warmaster, a necro and I go to raid them and everyone dies but me... Being a greedy lil thief I got stuck in quicksand and a wall of thorns and never got free. Emperor and warmaster died, I got pincered, bouldered, and I think a air form attacked me and I held my orb of travel.;) Gotta love those things...

However on the flipside it was fun as well... maybe one day I'll return and try out some of the other cabals. But for now it's all just fond memories...

As I remember, like Kareza, your gnome was always eager to lay the sack to someone's head for a fight, which is why I was wary of you.;)
But that semi-paranoia is half the fun, hunter turning hunted and all that jazz. Have fun if you're still playing bro, and maybe we'll bump into eachother at some point. Anything's possible...
Take Care,
Juggy